let me explain

finally, a normal imagine lol sorry. i've been lazy and gave you all these short ones so, here ya go :)

     Y/N POV

 I laughed out loud, the pounding music of the party covering my obnoxious laughing. I didn't care. There were tons of people here, gathered in Derek's loft. He wasn't here and he didn't know this was happening- but did he really need to know?

  I calmed down from my laughing as I bounced up and down to the music, turning my head as I searched for Stiles. I didn't see him dancing near me like he was a few minutes ago.

 "Scott!" I tried to scream over the music, tapping his shoulder. "Where's Stiles?!"

Scott raised his eyebrows at me, before searching around. "I don't k-"

   He froze as his eyes locked on something, making me curious.

 "Y/N, no you really shouldn't-" He spit out quickly, trying to stop me from turning around, but this made me turn around quicker. My eyes tried to look the way he was, and then I found what he had become so fixated on.

   Stiles locking lips with someone else.

 My hand slammed over my mouth, tears instantly falling. How could he?

  I spun around and began sprinting, until I ran into a warm body.

"Y/N, why- what's wrong?" I heard Aiden ask, concerned eyes looking down on me.

  "Stiles- he.. h-" I sobbed, shaking my head. Aiden's face dropped and I didn't have to say anymore for him to get it.

  "Stilinski will get what's coming for him." Aiden snapped, his breath heavy and angry. I just sighed, not worried about what Aiden was going to do to Stiles.

  I ran past him, shoving open the the loft door. It rolled open slowly, and I squeezed through the small opening. I sprinted down the hallway, nearing the elevator. When I reached the wall, my hand slammed on the down button, the clear arrow immediately illuminating green. A choke erupted from my throat as I cried more, tears rolling down my cheeks like second nature.

  The ding sounded from the elevator, and the doors glided open. I spun in and turned to the buttons. I slammed the lobby button angrily.

  "Y/N!"

I looked up and saw Stiles at the end of the hallway. His face dropped as the doors began to close. My eyes widened, before I started crazily hitting the 'close door' button. With a determined look on his face, Stiles began sprinting for the elevator. I kept hitting the button, in hopes the doors might closer faster. I became more worried as Stiles got closer, and it looked like he was going to make it.

  "Just shut!" I screamed at the buttons, as if it would work.

Stiles stopped running and launched himself, his body flying through the slim opening of the elevator doors. His body slammed onto the ground, a groan echoing in the small space.

  Refusing to speak to him, I turned to the wall, crossing my arms close to my chest.

  "Y/N..." He huffed, and I heard him shuffle as he quickly stood up from the floor. "Y/N, look at me." His voice broke.

   I looked up at the elevator number, seeing I was 10 floors away. I could do this. It was like 10 seconds.

  "Y/N, let me explain." He cried out, gripping my shoulder. I hastily ripped it out of his grasp, keeping my eyes to the wall.

  Stiles let out an annoyed huffed, and the I saw his arm reach next to me. I prepared for him to turn me around, but instead, his fingers found the emergency button and he pushed it in. My eyes widened as the elevator halted.

  "What the hell are you doing?!" I yelled, spinning around to him. His face didn't change.

  "Now you have to talk to me. You can't just stand there. You have to at least listen to me." He pleaded, getting closer. I quickly stepped back, my back slamming to the wall.

  "Just- listen."

 I kept silent, hoping he'd get the message that now was not the time I wanted to talk.

   He didn't.

 "I- I know what you saw." He breathed out, holding his left hand gingerly. I almost questioned it. "And, that wasn't me. She kissed me."

   I almost laughed. "I've heard that one before."

Stiles sighed, knowing my previous relationships.

   "I- I know. But, Y/N, you know too. You know I'm different. Even if you're mad at me now, and you won't admit it, you know I would never do this. I love you with all of my goddamn life. Why- why would I purposely try to ruin the best thing that's ever happened to me?"

  I sighed, rubbing off dry tears roughly from my cheeks.

"Stiles..." I shook my head. "I can't just- forgive you. I-I- it's just not... I can't know for sure you didn't. You're the only proof that I have, and if you did do it, you could just be trying to save yourself."

   "Feel my hand." Stiles simply said, holding it out. I quirked an eyebrow, confused.

 "How does this-"

   "Just- just feel it." He nodded softly.

 I slowly grabbed his hand gently, and instantly felt it. There was multiple points in his hand where I felt a jagged bone stick up from it's normal position. My eyes widened.

   "What the hell happened to your hand?" I gasped, looking up at him.

 "Aiden broke it." He nodded, pulling his hand back.

   "Then why aren't you asking Scott to heal it, or- or.." I hurried, but Stiles shook his head.

 "I deserved it. I- I deserved having my hand broken. Y/N, I broke you when you saw that girl kiss me. My hand is nothing compared to what I know is happening inside you. I could care less about what happens to my hand." He sighed, waving it off. I looked up from his hand, still confused.

  I know Stiles wasn't one for much pain. The boy could barely handle a flu shot without passing out. Let alone an Alpha werewolf snapping multiple places in his hand violently. But he let it. And he didn't get it healed.

  "Stiles..." I shook my head.

____________________________________________________________

A/N:: to be continued... ;) lol vote for the next part to see what happens. i could be cruel and make her break up with him orrrr they could get back together bc stiles is sweet and let aiden break his hand for her. it all depends... SO VOTE ILY