let me make it up to you

this if for @MStilinskisPrincess
**warning: FIRST SMUT**

Ilanna's POV

"Let's call Theo. He was there when-" I suggested before getting immediately cut off.

"We're not calling Theo!" Stiles yelled. I put my hands up sighing.

"I'm just saying.." I mumbled.

"Saying what, exactly? Cause all I'm hearing is i wanna see Theo." He argued.

"Really? You're getting jealous? Why can't we just talk to him?! He seems to pretty much know everything about what's going on!" I yelled. He ran his hands down his face, obviously getting annoyed.

"If you want to go so much, then go! I'm not keeping you hostage here!" He shouted, the veins in his neck bulging.

He backed up and took a deep breath, just as I did.

"Fine. Maybe he'll listen to me." I snapped, walking out of the school.

I could only imagine Stiles' face. Or maybe I couldn't.

Was he surprised?

Angry?

Sad?

I stomped to my car anyway and starting it up, driving down the road.

I was halfway to where Theo was, when my mind sort of changed its mind.

If Stiles wasn't sure if we could trust Theo, that means I should listen right?

Even if he seemed trustworthy, Stiles says he's not. Maybe it's better to be safe than sorry.

I'd rather stay away from him than Stiles end up being right and realizing it after I'm dead.

That might've been extreme, but nonetheless, I took a sudden right turn towards Stiles house.

Pulling in to his driveway, I was still question my own decisions.

Was it right to just leave Stiles at school? After the 'fight' we had?

I felt bad now.

I used my keys to get in his front door, letting my self in.

I knew he was here because his jeep was in the driveway, not parked very straight I have to add.

I walked up the stairs after shutting the door, looking for him.

I went for his room first.

  "Stiles?" I stated, walking in.

I saw him pacing back and forth, his keys still in his hands. He quickly turned around, his face falling into pure relief.

"Oh thank god." He sighed, pulling me in for a hug. I wrapped my arms around his torso, breathing in the familiar scent.

"So?" He asked, stepping back. "What'd he say?"

I shrugged. "I wouldn't know. I didn't go talk to him."

He raised his eyebrows. "You didn't?"

"Nope. I-uh, I turned around. Stiles, I'm so sorry. If you say he's not good, then he's not." I raised my hands, nodding.

He smiled, trailing his hands from my sides to my hands to hold them.

"It's fine. Just as long as you believe me now." He said.

"No. It's not. You're my boyfriend and I should trust you and believe whatever suspicions you have. And I feel bad for not doing that." I frowned.