you're gonna wish you hadn't

//dedicated to _SitInSilence_ because she came up with this badass idea and I love it//

Y/N POV

Stiles was right.

He's been right this whole time.

Theo was a no-good, shady-ass, lying son of a bitch.

And I'm tired of it.

He lied to Scott, lied to Sheriff- hell, he lied to all of us. Most of all, he tried to make Stiles look like a murderer.

I had to admit, he was good. Acting like the kid from fourth grade, throwing suspicion off himself.

  I picked up my bag of weapons and headed to where Theo said he was. I'd told him I just wanted to to talk but, it's obvious he wasn't going to be talking much when I implanted 20 arrows in his torso.

I walked there and set my bag down when Theo came into view.

"You came." He said, crossing his arms. I shrugged.

"I'm the one who asked you to come to talk."

He laughed, shaking his head.

"We both know you didn't want to talk. Let's get this over with."

He looked down and when he looked back at me, his eyes were the bright yellow and he bared his fangs, growling at me.

I snatched the knives from my belt, switching to my position.

This'll be fun.

He ran towards me, swinging his claws. I easily ducked, slicing his torso.

He bent over, groaning. I took my chance and knee'd his face, causing him to fly and land on his back.

I bent down, grabbing my bow and arrow. Loading it as I pointed it at him.

A laugh erupted, his chest rising.

"Man, Stilinski's got himself a hunter."

He did a roll, propping himself back up.

"He won't for long."

He charged at me, triggering my fingers to release the arrow.

It zipped past him as he barley dodged it. He launched himself, tackling me to the ground.

I kept my bow in-between us, pushing it against his throat as he tried to push against it with his hands.

"I think you're a bit in over your head." He barked at me, pressing harder now.

"I think you're underestimating me." I snapped before taking one hand off my bow to slam my fist to his jaw.

This pushed him off of me, allowing me to stand back up and go back to position.

I slipped an arrow out of the bag, propping it in the bow. Releasing it, just for it to stick in his thigh.

He howled in pain, his mouth releasing deep, heavy breaths.

"Now, I'm killing you." He huffed, ripping the arrow out of his leg.

I sent another arrow flying as he stood up, plowing it right into his chest. He groaned before ripping it out.

He continued stalking towards me as I continued sending arrows into him.

He kept on, ripping them out on after another.

Giving up, I threw the bow down before grabbing another set of knives.

He stepped in front of me, swiping at my arm. I countered it, pushing it away. He continued throwing punches only to get cut off by me.

I did a small shove before spinning to send my foot to the side of his face.

He fell to the floor, a significant crack ringing through my ears.

"And stay down." I spat at him. Still, a small chuckle rose up just as blood flowed from his mouth and nose.

He spit more out, staining the concrete a mix of red and black.

Theo slowly stood up, pushing his jaw to press it back into place. Taking steps back toward my bag, he followed and quickly slammed me to the ground.

I let out a yelp of pain, pulling and scraping at the hand he had on my throat.

"Not so tough now, huh?" He smiled, pressing harder to my air ways.

I slipped one hand down to my belt, reaching for the taser all hunters had.

My fingers brushed it, quickly trying to get any grip I could on it.

I felt a seering pain on my left side, his claws dragging down through my skin.

I screamed, before grabbing the taser fully and turning it on.

It shot out, revealing three more tiers. I shoved it into his side, causing him to spaz and release my throat. He rolled off me, landing next to me.

I coughed out loud and stood up, watching him seize on the ground.

"Stay the fuck away from me and my friends." I growled, grabbing my bag. I reached in for the thread and needle, lifting up my shirt.

I shoved the needle through my skin, trying to stitch together the ripped skin. I hissed in pain as I continued down my side.

I finally finished, throwing the remaining thread back in the bag to grab the bandages.

I unrolled it, wrapping it around my torso to cover up my wound.

Seeing as my shirt was now throughly ripped, I grabbed a new one from my bag and changed into that one.

"Y/N!" I heard a shout.

I turned around to see Stiles, Scott, Lydia and Mason pile out of the jeep.

They all ran over to me, glancing at the shaking Theo on the ground.

"What the hell happened?" Scott asked, staring at him.

"He was pissing me off. He needed to learn." I shrugged, zipping up the duffel bag.

"Then why do I smell your blood?" He continued, turning his head to look at me. His eyes dropped down to my torso.

He stomped over, lifting up my shirt to my ribs. I sighed, knowing I was busted.

"Did you just do minor surgery on yourself?" Lydia squealed, pointing at the stitches that weren't covered by the bandage.

Mason's mouth dropped. "That's badass."

I huffed, yanking my shirt out of Scott's hands. "I'm fine."

"What the hell were you thinking!?" Stiles shouted walking up to me.

"I was thinking he's been ruining us! Turning us against each other, lying to all of us!" I shouted, gesturing to him.

"You could've gotten killed!" He yelled, grabbing my face and pulling me closer to him.

I sighed, rolling my eyes.

"Promise you won't do that ever again. You scared the hell out of me." He sighed, cupping my cheek.

"Stiles-"

"No. You can't just run off and do things by yourself. You have help. You have us. You have me." He pleaded.

"Okay." I groaned. He shook his head.

"Say it. Promise me you won't do that again." He specified.

"I promise I won't do that again."

He nodded. "Good."

The silence was thick- Theo still shook on the ground.

"On second note-" Stiles spoke up.

"This new found badasss-ness is extremely sexy."

I let out laugh and pulled him in for a hug, wrapping my arms around his neck.