i can't do it

FIRST PERSON

 My feet hopped up the porch steps of my house, making my keys cling together, creating noise. I picked out the front door key from the silver jumble of chains, grabbing the handle as I stuck in the key. Turning it left, the door unlocked with a click. 

  I opened the door instantly, walking in as my bag hung at my hip, knocking into the doorway softly. I cursed and spun around, shoving my bag behind me as I shut the door, locking it. Just to be sure.

   Nowadays, locking the door meant a lot more than keeping out rare theifs.

 I grabbed the strap of my bag, and began to take it off, until a crash startled me. That was upstairs. My eyes widened and my eyebrows furrowed, in both confusion and fear. Who the hell was in my house? What the hell was in my house?

  I unzipped a pocket of my bag, digging out a dagger kept for things like this. Crouching down, I quietly put my bag on the floor, readying my dagger. I made my way to the stairs swiftly, peering up them through my eyelashes.

  Taking a deep breath, I grabbed the railing and made my way upstairs. Stair after stair, I became closer and closer to footstep that weren't mine. I heard them coming from down the hallway, towards my room. 

 I huffed and turned around the banister, gripping my dagger tighter as I neared my bedroom door.

  Right before stepping into the open, I hugged the wall, craning my neck around the corner to look into my room. The lamp from my bedside table had fallen, the base crashing into it's ceramic pieces.

  As soon as I tried to step into my room, I was shoved against the wall, my back slamming with a huge thud.

  I groaned and opened my eyes, seeing Stiles. Well-

Not Stiles.

  I took no second chance, before jutting the dagger to his throat, holding it against him. Not enough to cut, but if I wanted to- I could.

  He peered down, not daring to move his neck in the slightest. He looked back up to me with a surprised smirk.

  "Much more prepared than last time, Y/N, I'll have to give you that." He whispered.

  My jaw clenched, and I felt his fingers dig into my shoulders as he held me against the wall. "What do you want? What are you doing here?"

   "I can't come to see my favorite pack member?" He pretended to frown. I only became more pissed, gritting my teeth.

  "I said, what the hell are you doing here?" I snapped, wriggling in his grasp, but it was no use. Although, the longer he didn't give me answers, I might have to cut his throat.  

   Stiles' throat.

His eyebrows raised, and he smiled again. "I think you just came to just the same realization I had."

  I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Dove, as much as I know you're craving to kill me- you wouldn't harm a hair on your perfect little boyfriend's body."

  God, was he right. I wouldn't. I would never be able to kill void, whilst he looked like this. Whilst he was inside Stiles' body. I would kill Stiles. I couldn't kill Stiles. I wouldn't.