away games

**jealous stiles, here ya go. is this a warning? only for extreme sexiness**

    THIRD PERSON

  Away games.

Stiles Stilinski hated away games.

Away games meant traveling to a different school, which usually happened to be at least two hours away, and using the school's extra locker room.

  Yeah. Room. As in not plural.

Which meant the girls track team would have to change in the same locker room. Granted, there were two different sides of the locker room, but please- as if the lacrosse team isn't going to take a peak.

And that was why Stiles Stilinski hated away games.

  His girlfriend Y/N was, of course, on the track team. Not necessarily because she liked to run, but she needed an extra-curricular and she wasn't a fan of actually playing any sports.

    Today, Beacon Hills had traveled around an hour and a half to a next county school for a qualifying game. Stiles had quickly snagged a seat sitting with his girlfriend for the ride to the school, slightly anxious that he actually had to tell someone to get out of the seat with Y/N.

  Now, arriving to the school, Stiles grabbed both his and Y/N's bags, following her off the bus whilst fighting off the gazes of other lacrosse players.

  "You know, I can carry my bag?" Y/N scoffed as she walked next to Stiles. He scoffed and puffed his chest in exaggeration.

  "I'm a man, and a man carries his woman's bags!" He huffed, before breaking into a smile as Y/N laughed. It warmed his heart that he could make her laugh.

  Y/N at least held the locker room door open for him as well as the other players, walking herself in to see Stiles nervously standing in the middle of the two sides.

  Y/N tried to grab her bag, but when she saw the anxious look on Stiles face as he looked to the lacrosse players, she just had to ask.

  "Okay. What's wrong?" She smiled, raising an eyebrow. Stiles snapped out of it with wide eye and looked to her, choking up.

  "Me? Nothing's wrong with me, why would- why would you think something's wrong with me?" He stuttered out.

  "Stiles," Y/N looked to him seriously. "What's a matter?"

  Stiles sighed, giving in. Coincidentally, the lacrosse players began stripping off their shirts and searching for their jerseys in their bags. Why cant't they just pull them out before they pull their shirt off, Stiles scoffed mentally.

  "I- I just don't really like this whole- change in front of the entire lacrosse team."

"What?" Y/N mused. "You've never had a problem before changing in front of the te-"

   "No, Y/N. I meant you. I don't like the looks they give you when you're over there, literally feet away, down in your underwear." Stiles grumbled.

   Y/N sighed, nodding for understanding. She honestly can't say she didn't feel jealousy as Stiles changed in front of the track team. She's heard the whispers, the giggles about his body, his arms. But she kept it low. She didn't bring it up. But, she know's how Stiles gets.

   "What do you want us to do, Stiles? Wait till everyone else is done and then change?" Y/N mocked. She rolled her eyes and made the mistake of looking at Stiles' reaction.

He was nodding, happy Y/N had suggested the idea.

Y/N groaned and threw her head back, knowing the brown eyes had sunk deep into hers, drawing her in.

"Hey, Y/N!"

She snapped her attention to a group of smirking lacrosse players. Stiles fumed as he recognized the look in their eyes.

"Why don't you start changing? We'd love to get a chance to see that body of yours!" One chuckled, before laughing and high-fiving the others. Stiles took a bold move and executed the remark he'd quickly thought of in his head.

"The only one who gets to see her body is me, and while it's on top of mine! So I suggest you go try someone else. Someone single." He spat. Stiles couldn't believe the words that had just escaped. Usually, he'd never actually insult them to their face, but he just got so angry.

Y/N, on the other hand, couldn't decide if she wanted to laugh or hide her red cheeks. She was astounded at the fact that Stiles had let lose such an intimate detail.

The lacrosse players froze, having no response. So they packed up and left with the rest of the players; leaving Stiles and Y/N to change alone like they wanted.

Stiles let out a breath he'd been holding in, the tension between him and Y/N remarkable.

"Are you mad?" He quietly asked, fiddling with the straps of his duffle bag.

"I- I'm not actually. That was actually really amusing." Y/N smiled, nodding. Stiles felt relieved as a weight lifted off his shoulders that he'd let out their sex secret. It wasn't much of a secret, they just weren't public about how much they got it on.

"Now, as requested, we can change in peace." Stiles said proudly, unzipping his bag as he began to pull out his jersey and uniform.

Finding it all, he looked up to see Y/N was already down to her underwear and sports bra, completely unaware of the effect she was really having on Stilinski.

The sports bra might have been a little snug, and it perfectly displayed every detail of her breasts to him.

He watched as she pulled out her shorts and t-shirt, internally whining at the fact she was going to cover up.

Stiles let it go and pulled off his own shirt, quickly dropping it before he went to retrieve his under shirt. Y/N's hand stopped him from putting it on and as Stiles looked up, he saw Y/N had locked her eyes on his chest, taking in his physique.

"Um, can I put a shirt on?" Stiles chuckled lightly. Y/N was ripped from her trance, but the feeling of needing his chest against hers didn't leave at all.

"No."

She backed him up against the wall of lockers behind them, wrapping her hands around his neck as she smashed her lips to his. Stiles gasped in surprise but relaxed, needing her just as bad.

Stiles wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer. But, he felt confined and submissive.

Stiles Stilinski was not submissive.

He whipped them around, slamming Y/N's back to the lockers, all while keeping their lips together in a rough makeout as their hands groped around.

"We should start doing this 'alone changing' more often." Y/N breathed between kisses. Stiles smirked.

"Definitely. No one else gets to see you like this but me. Call me jealous- but you're mine." He mumbled.

Y/N skin tingled at his words, loving the words 'you're mine'. Not in a creepy possessive way, but more of a I'm-dating-you-and-no-one-else-is-so-all-your-amazing-qualities-are-mine-to-enjoy sort of thing.

And she was perfectly okay with that.

•••••••••••••••••••• •••••••••
A/N:: sorry I had to reload this bc wattpad was being stupid

    ily