stiles AU (pt. 2)

Y/N POV

   "Contained?" I scoffed at Stiles. "What- we handcuff you to a chair and just teach you control?"

  "If that's what it takes, then yes." Stiles sighed, looking to me. "I'm not taking any chances."

  "Stiles," Scott scoffed. "I'm not going to chain you somewhere. We can handle you."

   "That didn't work last time, Scott." Stiles reminded him. I looked down to my lap sadly, remembering last time. Scott had the same look.

  "We'll do it this time." I nodded solemnly.

  "Why are you guys so sure it's gonna work?" Stiles huffed, looking to both of us.

   "Because-" Scott let out a breath. "We have Y/N."

  I raised an eyebrow suspiciously. "Me?"

  "Yeah. He may not be a werewolf, but it's got to work the same for him right? The whole... anchor thing. A connection." Scott explained. Stiles looked to me nervously and I sighed, giving him a soft smile.

  "Do you think it'll work? The- connection thing?" I asked, searching his face for any doubt.

   "I know I love you. That's all I need." Stiles genuinely nodded. I smiled and Stiles pulled me in for a hug, rubbing my back consciously.

   "So, are we doing this?" I heard Scott say. Me and Stiles broke apart,  looking to each other before nodding at Scott.

  "Let's do this." Stiles let out in a deep huff, standing up from the couch.

  I winded to myself as I tightened the straps on the chair, around Stiles' wrists. Shaking my head, I finished this one,

   "There has to be a better way." I whispered.

  "Hey," Stiles whispered. "This is only way I can do it without hurting you."

  "I don't care about that Stiles." I sniffled. "I- I don't like seeing all chained up and, and suffering."

  "When I learn control, I won't be suffering anymore, okay? And it'll all be cause you. Because I love you."

  I smiled down at him, before backing away. Stiles looked down to the straps and wiggled his wrists, seeing he couldn't move them very much. He smiled back at me and I walked away, leaving the room.

   "Done?" Scott asked, holding the door. I nodded and he slowly shut it, leaving us the only view: through a small window.

  "Okay, Stiles!" Scott yelled through the door. "The doors locked and so are you! Now, just relax. Let everything you've been holding down release itself!"

   I looked and saw Stiles nod, then look down to his lap. He took a deep breath, letting his shoulders fall. I nervously watched, my fingers gravitating to my lips where I messed with them nervously.

   Suddenly, Stiles  went fully slumped over, the chair slightly moving from the sudden movement. Both me and Scott kept our eyes on him nervously.

   Stiles began to sit up, his shoulders slightly relaxed, his hands dangling over the end of the arm of the chair. He kept his face down, keeping his expression hidden.

   "Stiles?" Scott questioned. When he didn't respond, I took my chance.

   "S-Stiles?"

  His head slowly rose, showing the smug smile on his face. I sighed, knowing he'd done it. This wasn't Stiles anymore.

   "It's good to be back." He confidently spoke, craning his neck to look around the room. He tried to stand up smoothly but was brought back down by the restraints.

   "Oh, look. I can see you really tried your hardest." He chuckled to himself. He ripped his hands up, making the restraints snap and fall to the ground instantly.

  "Stiles, you can do this." I spoke out. "This- this is the time to learn. We can bring you back."

   "Stiles isn't here right now." He snapped, before calming down. "But-"

   He took small, slow steps forward until he was standing mere inches from the window in the doorway.

   "I think you'll have much more fun with me."

______________________
A/N:: wooaaaaahhh plot twist. there's more to come so tell me theories! what do you think will happen next????

   love you guys so much
( and don't forget Fanfiction Awards are still open to nominations! Please go and help nominate me! <3)