she would've done anything

this is for @leahhhh24

Stiles' POV

"Wait, you can smell jealousy?" I stopped Scott in the hallway. He sighed.

"It's like the full moon has everything turned up to ten." He groaned.

"Can you smell- other emotions?" I eased. He cocked an eyebrow.

"Like what?"

"I don't know. Like, want. Desire. Arousal." I listed, rolling my 'r'.

  "Towards Leah." He sighed.

"What? No, just in like a general-" I stopped when he gave me a look.

"Okay fine. I just- I need to know if she really loves me, like if she's as into this as I am." I gave in.

"Fine." He said before walking towards her.

   "What? Oh! You're my best friend. I love you!" I shouted down the hallway.

Finally.
     ~~~~~~

"So?" I asked, running up to sit next to Scott on the bench. "What'd she say?"

"She likes you. In fact- she's totally into you." He smirked.

What?

"Yes! Oh my god." I breathed out. She really likes me? This is great.

Leah and Lydia walked up, just at the same time Jackson did.

When I stopped staring, all I heard was "lipstick smudge."

I looked back at Leah and sure enough, hers was smudged. She raised and eyebrow and Lydia held out a small mirror from her purse.

"Oh. Oops." She shrugged, trying to play it off.

I looked from Scott to Leah, my eyes widening. No.
                                ~

  "What was that for?" He snapped, gripping at the handcuffs.

"That was payback. For making out with Leah." I snapped, even though it hurt to say. I can't believe they did that.

"She kissed me." He spoke up.

"What?" I breathed out. How could she do that?

"She kissed me. And she would've done a lot more. She would've done anything!" He shouted. I walked out of the room, leaning on the wall outside his door.

"Stiles?!" I heard a girly yell. I looked down the hallway and sure enough Leah was walking up the stairs.

"Hey. Is he okay?" She sighed, sitting down next to me.

"I don't know. Is he?" I snapped, refusing to look at her.

"What's that supposed to mean?" She asked. I scoffed, almost laughing.

"It means he must be fine if he's making out with you in Coach's office!" I yelled, standing up.

Her mouth dropped open. Yeah, that's right. I know.

"Stiles-" she started before I interrupted.

"No, Leah. You kissed him. My best friend! Why? How could you do that?" I argued. She closed her eyes before reopening them to speak.

"I didn't- kiss Scott. He kissed me." She explained.

"Then why would Scott tell me you kissed him?" I snapped. Her eyes widened.

"You believe the full-mooned werewolf over me? The one who's word are purely driven by the moon right now?" She snapped, stepping back.

"Fine. If you want to break up, here you go. We're. Done." She said, before tears fell and she turned and ran.

Oh shit.

I sighed and ran my hands over my face. Of course she was right, I should've listened to her first.

When I noticed I was thinking quietly, I knocked on Scott's door.

"Hey, Scott?"

Nothing.

I opened the door and looked in to see the handcuffs bloodied on the floor.

Oh shit.

Then I faced an argument.

  Do I go get Leah back or go after Scott, the werewolf on a possible rampage?

I groaned, smacking the wall out of frustration. What the hell am I supposed to do?
                               ~
  I had to follow Scott.

He could kill someone.

  I had to. I had to lose the girl I loved to keep Scott from killing someone.

I finally got him under control and brought him back, still slightly pissed.

  "She was right, ya know. But, it wasn't me Stiles. I know you love her. I wouldn't do that-"

"I know." I said, slowly nodding as I drove.

  "Then what are you doing here?!" He yelled, panicking in the passenger seat.

  "I had to make sure you didn't kill   someone!" I yelled.

"Well-" he shrugged. "I'm fine now. Go after her. I'll walk home."

Before I could argue, he opened the door and hopped out.

"Scott!" I yelled. I groaned as I watched him run away in the rear view.

And I took a turn towards Leah's house.
                                ~

I slowly knocked, getting more and more nervous. What would she say? Would she hit me? Would she be crying when she opened the door? Would she be angry?

I finally heard footsteps and my heart sped up. Oh god, I'm not prepared.

The door opened, revealing her. But, not her.

Her hair was in a messy bun, her stained tshirt barely reaching her mid-thigh. Her mascara was slightly smudged, smearing next to her eyes, which were red and still teary.

"Hey." I breathed out, feeling the awkward.

She stood there, no expression on her face. I couldn't tell what to say.

"First off, I'm sorry. I should have talked to you before freaking out-"

"Damn right." She snapped. I sighed and slightly took a step closer.

"I- I was just devastated. I've always been scared, because you're so out of my league and I thought  one day someone would come along and just steal you from me. And when it was my best friend, who's just made first line and suddenly got his wolf powers- I thought it was happening."

  Her mouth was slight open, new tears forming. A hand moved over her mouth to stop the quiet whimpers escaping her throat.

"Stiles... I would never leave you. I love you for a reason. You shouldn't ever feel like that." She whispered, stepping towards me.

I pulled her into a hug, feeling my body instantly relax in her embrace.

"Forgiven?" I breathed out. She let out a laugh.

"I'm the one who got kissed." She giggled, leaning back so she was looking at me.

"But I was the douchebag." I reminded her. She let out a giggle, music to my ears.

"Forgiven." She nodded, her smile big.

  I smashed my lips to hers, feeling her kiss. Her lips, and how softly and smoothly they moved against mine.

  Stiles, I would never leave you. I love you.

  I love you too, Leah.
________________________
A/N:: IM SO VV SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG I HOPE YOU LIKE IT <3