officer stilinski + important A/N

**warning: smut smut smut blah blah blah**

Y/N POV

  I groaned at the sight of blue and red flashes in my rear view mirror, spinning the wheel to pull over.

   "Shit. Shit. Shit." I mumbled to myself, parking the car on the side of the road, just at the cop car did the same. I can't get another ticket. Not today.

     I heard the car door slam, keeping my eyes ahead of me. It's okay, it's okay. Just be calm.

  I rolled down the window, taking a deep shaky breath. Great. Here goes.

   "Miss, do you know how fas- Y/N?"

   My eyebrows furrowed as I turned, seeing Stiles. My eyes widened.

   "Stiles?!" I smiled. He chuckled and put his notepad up, backing away from the car. I laughed and unbuckled, hopping out. He held his arms open and I immediately accepted the hug, wrapping my arms around his. . . quite muscular, might I add, torso.

   "You're still in Beacon Hills? What happened to the girl who wanted to leave and do more?" He laughed, hugging me tighter before releasing. I shrugged and stepped back, still smiling.

   "Decided I couldn't leave this place quite yet. What about you? I always knew you'd take after old pop's." I grinned.

   He shrugged. "I kind of always knew I wanted to do this, so once I started- I love it. I like being the hero."

   "Well, hero. . ." I smirked, my eyes gracing his uniform. "Law enforcement looks good on you."

   He smirked and looked down, nodding.

  "I knew you had a thing for men in uniform." He winked. I let out a loud laugh.

   "No doubt about that. . ." I agreed, nodding. Stiles let a blush flash across his face, before he coughed, sighing.

   "Well, Y/N, I do miss you, but I do still have to hand you a ticket. I mean- c'mon. A seventy in a forty-five?"

   I sighed, running my hands through my hair. "Stiles. C'mon. The sign change was like, four seconds after the first! I blinked and missed the speed limit change!"

  Stiles just shrugged, giving me an apologetic look. "The law can't help the you've been a bad girl."

   My mind took that sentence different places.

   "Woah-okay. Wow, I'm sorry. That really didn't mean to come out the way it did. . ." He awkwardly chuckled. I felt my cheeks begin to warm up.

  "I mean, I don't want to just- ya know, do that with you. I mean- I would, but that's not what we're talking about here. Not that I wouldn't. You're a very beautiful girl! I definitely would. Shit, wow, I'm- I'm rambling like a dumbass now. You really didn't need to know any of that." He sighed, running his fingers though his hair.

  "Glad to know we stand the same way, Stilinski." I smiled. His eyes widened, his feet taking small steps closer.

   "Are- are you serious?" He stuttered, now standing right in front of me.

   "I mean, I know you really shouldn't be doing anything on the job, but-"

  Lips slammed on to mine, cornering me to the car. His arms placed themselves on either side of my head, moving his lips sensually against mine. I moaned, immediately putting my fingers in his hair.

    "That is my job. Punishing criminals." He whispered against my lips. I sighed in pleasure, loving the feelings of his soft, plump lips roughly massaging mine.

   "Are your windows tinted?"

  I nodded and instantly, I heard the handle click, the back door opening. He moved us around the door, placing his hands under me as he sat me on the seat. I scooted back, allowing him to crawl in after me. He did that, shutting the door behind him with a slam.

He hovered over my body, lowering his face. I waited for his lips to meet mine, but instead, I felt his hot lips against my neck.

   I moaned as he bared his teeth, nipping at the skin. A sigh passed my lips, as I gripped his shirt, tugging at it.

   He pulled away for a second, before his arms crossed and he pulled his shirt over his head. The sight of his chest flexing made my breath halt.

   "Cops are required to train. Guess it works?" He smirked. I nodded wordlessly, placing my hand against his abs.

"Just kiss me. . ." He chucked. I nodded and he quickly leaned down, placing his lips over mine as he kissed them. I moaned as I felt his hands leave my body, trailing down to the button of my shorts.

    "Yes. . . " I pathetically sighed, needing it. The tension was building and I couldn't take much more of it. I needed Stiles.

   "You actually want to-"

  "I need all units to report to Timber. We've got a bipedal animal, clocked at 50 miles per hour- I don't even know what to-"

   The walkie-talkie blared, before Stiles sighed and switched it off, staring down at it.

   "You- should go." I whispered, looking to him. Stiles sighed and looked to me, sad.

   "I'm not- I'm leaving because I have to. Not because I want to- all right?" He looked me directly in the eyes, pleading me with them. I trusted him though. Duty calls.

   "I know." I gave him a small smile.

"When I'm off the clock, I'll find your number and make us official. How does that sound?" He smirked, grabbing his shirt. I chuckled.

  "Wow, Stilinski. You almost have sex once and suddenly, I'm the only girl in the world for you." I joked, winking. He laughed too, but nodded with complete seriousness as he leaned down, kissing my cheek.

   "You've always been the only one."

___________________________
A/N:: aww okay cute. i want stiles to be a cop bc that means badass times and hot cop looks, okay? law enforcement just got hella sexy.

   AND AS FOR THE IMPORTANT STUFF:

   I've seen my ideas, imagines- my work, in other books. It makes me sick when I see people getting credit for my words, my thoughts. They didn't think of it- it's not fair. And- it goes a step further when they say "omg this is gonna be bad this is my first book sorry, enjoy!" Like- really? No you didn't.

   So please, if you see this- let me know! Or contact the author!

   And PLEASE ask permission before you steal my fucking stuff (((((:

    love you guys sorry it got real for a bit