alpha take down

IN HONOR OF THAT FUCKING 5B PROMO HALLELUJAH

      Y/N POV

The hospital seems to be my second home, ever since I entered the cursed world of werewolves.

  It's like every other day I was in the hospital or seeing someone I loved in the hospital.

  And I hated it.

I sat next to a stressed out Stiles in the waiting area outside his fathers patient room. We had found Mr. Stilinski pretty bled out on the floor, barely on the line between life and death. Thank god me and Stiles got there in time.

  So, here we are. Waiting. Praying.

       Hoping.

I was praying with all my heart for the Sheriff, but... a lot of it's going to Stiles.

  He's lost so much, in such a short life span. It's always him who's being affected, he was always catching the consequences. Why Stiles? The most undeserving person out of all of us.

  I heard Stiles turn in his seat, looking down the hallway. I strained to look around Stiles, seeing Scott looking into Sheriff's room.

  Oh shit.

I looked at Stiles, seeing his jaw clench and his arms flex in anger. He shot up his chair, making it scratch against the tile and hit the wall behind him.

  "Stiles..." I warned, getting up too. But he didn't listen.

  He pursued Scott, getting closer and closer with his long strides. Each one rougher and angrier than the last.

  Scott turned his head, but he didn't have much reaction time. Stiles gripped him by his shirt, shoved him harshly to the wall, and spun him to the ground. My eyes widened as I watched the human take down the alpha. 

  "Where the hell were you Scott?!" He screamed in his face.

  Scott had pure fear in his eyes, a fear I hadn't seen before. Sure, there was his usual fear of dying, or loosing a pack member.

  But here he was, on the ground as his best friend, or at least what he used to be, shoving him to the floor and yelling at him for not saving his dad.

  I empathized for Scott, but not enough to help him up. If anything, Stiles deserved to give a little beat down. Scott hadn't believed him for the whole Donovan thing and lately, has been a pretty, piece of crap friend.

  "Huh?!" Stiles yelled, but this time there were small tears.

  "WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?!??" He shouted, his voice reaching so loud. I didn't think he could go that loud.

  I winced when Stiles raised Scott, only to slam him back down to the floor.

  "Say something!" He yelled, his voice strangled by a sob. I winced and finally stepped forward, placing my hands on Stiles' shoulders.

  He instantly untensed, easing off of Scott. He took deep, choppy breaths, adding an occasional sniffle.

  "Stiles, babe..." I whispered. He sighed and let go of Scott, slowly standing up.

  Scott waited a moment, before standing up too. An uneasy look on his face, almost cautious. Like, he was afraid he'd set off Stiles again.

  "I'm sorry." Scott whispered. "Stiles, I really-"

  "No." Stiles snapped. "It's your turn to be unforgiven."

  Scott's face fell, but he nodded anyways. He walked off without another word.

  I sighed as I watched him walk away, before he turned to corner.

  I looked back to Stiles who was staring at the floor. But instead of his plastered anger from earlier, he looked lost. Broken.

  "Come here." I smoothly said, leading him into an empty hospital room. Stiles followed willingly, softly holding my hand.

  And as soon as I shut the door behind us, Stiles began speaking.

  "Why- why is it that no matter how hard we try, we always lose?" His broken hearted voice whispered.

  My heart dropped, but at the same time I had to swallow the lump in my throat.

  "What do you mean, Stiles?" I smiled. "We're alive."

  "Are we?" He quickly responded, looking at me. "We may be alive, but this isn't- living. I'm supposed to be worrying about finals and colleges and... and my future with you. Not about death by dread doctors or- or losing my best friend because he thinks I murdered someone."

  A tear dropped from my eye, hitting the top of my cheek bone.

  "We shouldn't." I nodded in agreement. "But we are. And all we can do- is try our hardest. Try our hardest to survive this so that we can worry about those things."

  "I don't- I don't want this. I can't watch my dad like this. I already had to watch my mom, Y/N. I can't watch him die too."

  I had to choke done a sob when he mentioned watching his mother die. I wouldn't want to do it either. And I have no idea how the hell Stiles is even still walking around after going through these things.

  "How do you do it..." I spoke out loud. "How- you've been through so much.."

  Stiles looked to his sneakers, in thought. His hands were on his hips as he searches the floor for an answer.

  "You."

I was taken back by his answer, astonished I was the one keeping him grounded, keeping him here.

  "Me?" My voice broke into a whisper.

"Of course. Without you, hell, I'd still be in Eichen." He almost chuckled.

  I smiled to myself, before stepping towards him.

  Placing my hands on his chest as I looked up, our lips barely inches away.

  "I'm not going anywhere." I whispered, leaning in.

  "I wouldn't let you." He responded, smashing his lips to mine to start a passionate kiss.
_______________________
A/N:: sorry that kinda sucked but I just wanted to get something out there involving the promo : )

  and um, p.s. the oni can FCK OFF : )))))

  I love you all <3