lets ditch this party

THIS IS FOR @ChloeLopez756 SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG

   **warning: smutty af**

    Chloe's POV

I thought I needed this.

I thought this would help.

Boy, was I wrong.

   I was at one of Lydia's infamous parties, trying to have a good time like she intended for everyone at the party. But I had so much to worry about, I couldn't draw my mind away from it.

  I tipped my cup again, gulping down what was left of my drink. Which, I really did need since I obviously wasn't going to get my stress-relief from just this party.

  When I pulled down my cup, I noticed Stiles trying to push his way through the group of dancing teens.

  "Hey." He breathed out when he stumbled through. I let out a small giggle and nodded.

  "Having fun?" I asked.

He shrugged and glanced around the room. "Not as much as I probably should be. You?"

  I shook my head, chuckling.

"Well-" he smirked. "Let's ditch this party."

  I looked up at him, giving him a crazy look before shaking my head.

  "Lydia would kill me if I left." I sighed.

  "Who said we were leaving the house?"

  I smiled and looked up at him, seeing his eyes were trained on me. He grabbed my hand and started leading me towards the stairs. I set down my cup before following him up the stairs.

  Stiles searched the halls for an empty room before he finally found one. I giggled, stepping into the room and shutting the door behind me.

  Instantly, I felt Stiles' lips on mine, moving harshly against mine. His hands dropped to my waist, pushing me into.

  "Someone's eager..." I smiled against his lips.

  "I've been watching you in that dress all night." He smiled, his fingers playing with the end of my dress.

  "You watched me put it on before we came here." I chuckled, pecking his lips a couple times.

  "And I wanted to take it off..." He whispered, kissing the corner of my mouth and down to my jaw.

  "Then do it."

His hand traveled to my back, running up the zipper of the dress. He ripped it down, revealing my back.

  Stiles slipped his hands under my straps and dragged them off my shoulders as he kissed my neck, making me groan and push his head closer.

  When he pulled my dress all the way to my waist, he let out a loud moan when he saw I didn't have on a bra.

  "Oh my god, you're gonna kill me." He groaned, dropping my dress to the floor with a soft plop.

  I smirked and pulled his lips back to mine, moving my leaps roughly against his. I took a few steps back, the back of my legs meeting the end of the bed and I started laying back.

  Stiles followed with ease, crawling over me as I got on the bed. His quick hands grabbed my hips, gripping at my skin.

  I moaned when I felt Stiles run his tongue through my mouth, meeting mine.

  My hands dropped from his hair and landed on his jeans, already unbuttoning.

  I pulled his jeans and his boxers down at the same time, letting his boner sprint in release.

  "Oh god..." He moaned suddenly, glancing down at my hands.

  Stiles grabbed the waistline of my panties, yanking them down just like I had done to his bottoms.

  "I need you." He moaned, seeing me fully naked under him, waiting for him to enter me.

  "Shit, a condom Stiles." I sighed.

His face almost fell to before he had a cautious look on his face. He reached to the table next to the bed, rummaging through the drawer.

  "Stiles, why would Lydia have-"

And he pulled out one condom.

  My eyes almost widened in surprise. Almost. Lydia is probably the only person to have condom with no questions asked.

  "Thank god." Stiles moaned, nonetheless. I smirked and smashed my lips to his, feeling his hands reach down to slip on the condom.

  He frantically ripped the package and slid it on, instantly putting his hands back in bed, keeping himself over me.

  "Ready?" He asked.

"God, I need you Stiles." I quietly moaned. He moaned in response, instantly shoving himself in.

  "Chloe.." He groaned, moving slowly in and out. "You're so tight."

  He continued pushing in and out, before suddenly, he pulled all the way out and slammed back into me. I screamed in pleasure, throwing my head back.

  "Stiles!" I moaned, not caring if anyone heard. Not that they even could.

  "Yeah, that's right." He grunted, pounding me. I moaned constantly now, everytime he pulled out and right back in.

  My fingers curled on his back, dragging down, and leaving marks he'd see tomorrow.

  I felt him pulse inside of me, making me clench around him.

  "Chloe, I'm close." He huffed out, not loosing his speed. I only nodded, my voice escaping me from the immense pleasure.

  His breaths became quicker, until I felt him climax, finishing off into the condom. I moaned at the feeling, my orgasm following after his.

  Stiles rode out the orgasm pleasure, before slowly pulling out of my sore body and taking off the condom and throwing it away.

  He grinned at me as he laid back down on the bed.

  "It gets better everytime." He said, his voice rough from the moaning.

  I tiredly chuckled, carefully turning over to face him.

  "Glad to know why you're dating me."

  He rolled his eyes before scooting closer and wrapping his arm over my bare waist.

  "I'll have to let you know it's because I love you. Okay? Not that this-" he chuckled. "Isn't an amazing part of loving you."

  I smiled and shook my head at his answer.

  "I love you too, Stilinski."
____________________
A/N:: wow okay let me just drown myself in holy water.

  AGAIN SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG.

  and if anyone's wondering, the book is coming along : ). It's way better and should be out soon so keep a lookout!

  I love you all so much. You have no idea. <3