you're back?

**warning: cursing**

Y/N POV

   "It's just a group thing, don't worry about it." Lydia groaned, driving down the road.

"Lydia, I'm not really ready to get back out there." Allison laughed.

"You're telling me... you were in France and had no flings? Nothing?" Lydia continued, flabbergasted at the waisted opportunity.

"Allison's right, Lydia. Nobody even knows I'm back. I have been gone for a couple years.." I trailed off.

"I know. You owe me multiple shopping trips. Both of you." She smirked, nearing a stop light.

"I'm still not sure..." Allison sighed, picking at her nails.

"It's a date, not an orgy." Lydia laughed.

"So you admit, it is a date!" I shrieked. I knew it.

"Fine. You'll get over it." She shrugged. I saw a blue jeep pulled up to the stop light as we stopped next to it.

I looked past the front seat, seeing two familiar faces.

Scott and Stiles.

I was surprised, they had definitely grown into themselves. Stiles no longer had the buzz cut and now he filled his tshirt. Scott had shorter hair and looked like he's been to the gym recently.

  "Oh my god." Allison gasped, shrinking into her seat.

"What?" Lydia asked, turning her head. "Oh."

"Lydia. Drive." I demanded. I couldn't let them know I was back yet.

Stiles still probably hasn't forgiven me for telling him I liked him and then vanished off the face of the Earth.

"Um, red light?" Lydia snapped, pointing at the traffic signal.

"Just go!" Allison shouted, hiding her face.

Lydia stomped on the gas pedal, driving away. I sighed, leaning back in my seat.

"They definitely saw us." Allison groaned, readjusting herself in her seat.

"Great." I huffed.

"Wait, why are they stopped?" Allison asked, looking from the mirror to the back window.

I turned around and sure enough, they were completely stopped in the middle of the road.

"Lydia stop. I have to talk to him." Allison hurried.

Lydia sighed, stopping the car. She turned around also questioning us.

"Let's get this over with." I groaned, turning my face back to the front.

I saw something in the distance, the figure getting larger.

A deer?

"Guys..." I trailed off, pointing towards it. It was heading straight for the car.

They turned around and as soon as they saw it, it rammed into the front window.

I screamed bloody murder, just as Lydia and Allison did.

I quickly scrambled out of the car, not bothering to close the door.

"Allison, are you okay?" I heard a voice rush, Scott appearing next to her.

"Lydia, what-"

I turned around to see Stiles staring, his mouth slightly falling open.

"Y/N?" He breathed out, walking closer.

  "Will someone please tell me what the heck just happened?" Lydia shrieked. Scott walked towards the deer, placing his hand near it.

"I saw its eyes. It looked- it looked like it was crazy!" I exclaimed, hugging my shaking arms.

"Not crazy. Scared." His eyes narrowed. "Actually, terrified."

  I sighed, rubbing my hands over my face.

"You're back?" Stiles continued, barely above a whisper.

I gave a soft smile and shrugged. "Surprise."

He stomped over to me and pulled me in, wrapping his arms around me.

I smiled and did the same, breathing in the familiar scent.

He backed up, his face completely changing.

"Where the hell did you go?!" He yelled. I almost jumped back.

"I'm sorry. I should've told yo-"

"Hell yeah you should've told me! Do you know how worried I was? Someone I love drops off the face of the Earth without giving me a way to talk to you or even know if you're still alive?" He shouted, waving his arms.

I stayed silent, letting him talk. It was no use arguing with someone who's angry.

"Do you know how that feels? To have someone ripped from your life but it was their choice?" He sighed, his expression softening.

"Yes! Stiles, I do! Do you wanna know why I left?! My family, my entire family was murdered. And to tell the police I had no idea what happened, lying about the supernatural- something I thought I'd never have to do. My family was ripped from me by some killer werewolf and I can't even bury them." I sobbed, shouting.

"Y/N..." He eased, tears in his eyes. I broke down, letting him wrap his arms around me.

"I'm so sorry." He breathed, rubbing my back.

I just nodded, my forehead rubbing against his chest.

"Where have you been staying?" He brought up. I sniffled and leaned back.

"Some hotel." I shrugged. His mouth dropped.

"Unacceptable. You're staying with your boyfriend." He shook his head.

"My boyfriend?" I quirked an eyebrow. Why wasn't I informed i had one?

"You didn't think my feelings for you just went away, did you?" He smiled, pushing hair out of my face.

  I let out a soft chuckle, before pecking his lips.

"Okay, boyfriend."

"I could get used to that." He nodded, leaning in.