and i thought i was messed up

this is for @Prince_Solace

     Jessica's POV

Being in a mental hospital did not mean I was insane, or crazy.

Maybe I wasn't normal- but hearing voices in my head was definitely strange.

  Maybe I was a banshee like Lydia.

  Or maybe I was kidding myself.

"Stiles?" I whispered, as I walked down the Eichen House hallway. I turned a corner and my face slammed into a firm chest.

  "Jessica? What are you doing?" A voice asked, holding my shoulders. I looked up to see the familiar face of Stiles.

"Looking for you? What's next?" I continued. He sighed and dragged me along, going the way he was originally going.

"Malia and me are going to research in the basement. And you-" he sighed, looking forward and behind him. "Are going to keep the orderlys away."

"Wow, glad I could be such help." I rolled my eyes.

"Just-please? I feel safer with you up here and not with me." He sighed sadly, stopping me in our path.

"Stiles, I get it. I'll keep them away." I smiled and nodded. He let out a breath of relief before pecking my lips.

"I'll be right back."

He ran down the hallway, leaving me alone. I already missed the feeling of his lips on mine.
~

It's been about and hour and a half, and no orderlys had even shown up anywhere near us.

I sighed, getting annoyed. How long could research take?

I made a final decision, turning around and opening the door to the basement. I walked down the stairs, my slippers not making any noise.

I crept down, the edge of the couch finally coming into view. I crouched down to see more, only- I wished I hadn't.

Malia smashed her lips against Stiles, causing me to have a quiet in take of breath.

She leaned in more, pressing herself against Stiles.

Hell no.

I stomped down the stairs, purposefully trying to make myself known. Stiles eyes widened as he pushed Malia away, although all she did was turn towards me and smile.

"Jessica- it's not what it looks like!" He rushed, getting up from the couch. Water brimmed my eyes, threatening to fall any second.

" 'Research', Stiles? Is that really what this is?" I sneered, preparing myself to back up the stairs.

"Yes! Well- it was." He winced at his choice of words.

"Well I hope you enjoyed it. Because you won't be seeing it from me." I spat, turning and running. I heard him yell my name, his stomps quickly trailing mine up the stairs.

"Jessica! Wait a second!" He shouted, following me out the door.

"No! I won't!" I yelled while running." I ran all the way down several hallways, trying to lose Stiles but he was always right behind me.

I spotted my room and pushed my self harder, sprinting even faster towards the door. I quickly entered, slamming the door behind me shut.

"Jessica!" I heard Stiles yell, before he slammed his full-motion body into the door. He stuck his face up to the barred window, still trying to talk.

"We're done Stiles! Just leave me alone!" I snapped, hurriedly wiping tears with my long sleeve.

"No! I won't just leave! I'm not leaving until you let me explain! I will sit- even sleep out side this door if I have to." He argued, easing back from the window.

I heard him slide down the door, his butt hitting the ground with a thump. I slowly walked over, and leaned my self the same way against the door.

This was the closest I could be to him anymore.

I curled up against the door, trying to hear his breathing but the material of the door just wasn't thin enough.

That's usually how I fell asleep. Listening to his steady heartbeat through his chest or his soothing breathing patterns as he fell asleep, his arms wrapped around me.

My eyes stung at the memory, quickly shutting themselves to avoid more tears.

"Jessica-" I heard a much calmer tone from Stiles. "Even if I can't hear you, or see you... I know you're crying in there. And it hurts knowing I'm the reason."

"But when you let me explain, I can make it stop. You won't have to cry anymore, and I'll make sure as hell I won't ever give you a reason to again."

I smiled slightly at his sweet speech, but I couldn't just give in. Could I? Was my extreme love for him just clouding my judgment?

Oh- what the hell.

"Okay." I breathed out, and I wasn't sure if he could even hear me.

  "Really?" I heard him scramble up from his spot and immediately look through the window.

  I stood up too and met him face to face. I slowly nodded, sniffling.

"Thank god. First off, she kissed me. She leaned in and totally blind sided me. That's what you walked in on. I would never do that to you." He quickly explained. Mr heart intently fluttered.

  "Please. Believe me- I'm telling you the truth. I can't lose you." He sighed, his voice cracking at the end.

"Stiles..." I sighed. I felt like I was making the biggest decision of my life.

"Jessica, please." I heard him beg, almost breaking my heart more.

  I took a step back from the door, putting my hand on the handle. I slowly twisted it, swinging it open to reveal a red-eyed Stiles.

  His head shot up and looked from me to the open door. With a breath of relief, he quickly ran over to me and pulled me into a hug.

  "Thank god." He whispered, holding me tighter. I wrapped my arms around him.

  He leaned back, coming face to face with me. He smiled as he tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

  "These are the only lips I would ever want to kiss." He whispered, leaning in. I immediately crashed my lips on to his and he joined, moving his against mine.

  I moaned at how rough and rushed it was, pulling Stiles towards the bed. I fell back into the  sheets, pulling Stiles with me.

  We continued kissing, making out, gripping and groaning. And I knew Stiles wouldn't kiss Malia.

But why the hell would she kiss him?
________________________
A/N:: IM SO SORRY IT TOOK FOREVER I CRI

  <3 LOVE YOU GUYS SORRY