scott whats going on?

this is for teenwolfexpert24 <3

  Stiles' POV

"Charlie!" I yelled down the hallway, trying to get her attention.

She turned around and made eye contact with me. I gave her a smile and she frowned, turning back around to keep walking.

My smile dropped. What's up with her?

"Hey Stile- hey, what's wrong?" Scott said, walking up beside me. I shrugged.

"I tried to talk to Charlie but she walked away." I said, completely thrown off. He raised his eyebrows.

"I'm sure it's nothing." He waved it off. I cinched my eyebrows, looking over to him.

"Yeah... Maybe."

We walked off to our own classes throughout the day, all of which I had none with Charlie.

I was her ride home though, so I'd just ask her then.

The final bell rang and I practically sprinted to the jeep, seeing she wasn't here yet.

I waited, checking my phone every three seconds for a text.

"Are you gonna unlock it?" I heard her voice. My head shot up to her, standing at the passenger door.

"Oh, yeah." I let out a small laugh, unlocking her door.

I got in my side, starting the car and driving to my house. She was quiet this car ride, keeping her gaze out the window.

I pulled into my driveway and I barely shut off the jeep before she jumped out.

"Hey!" I yelled, getting out my own side. I swung my bag over my shoulder and caught up with her at my front door.

I twisted my key in, letting her in. She walked straight in, setting her bag on the couch.

  I followed suit, before walking up to her.

"Hey, what's up with you today?" I asked, putting my hand in her shoulder. She spun around, her eyes wide.

"Me? Nothing's up. Just me." She hurried. I took her answer, not wanting to egg her on.

"Ok well, I haven't seen you all day." I sighed, leaning in to kiss her.

She took a deep breath before only giving me a peck on my cheek and walking past me over to her bag.

"So I have a lot of work from Harris' I need help with..." She changed subject, pulling a notebook from her bag.

  I turned around, wiping my shocked expression off my face.

"Uh- sure. Yeah." I mumbled, grabbing my stuff.

We walked over to the kitchen table and took our seats across from each other, setting our bags on top.

  We worked for a while, it was around nine now. It's been silent this whole time except for quick questions here and there.

I couldn't think about any of this work when I was trying to figure out what was up with her.

Charlie suddenly groaned, grabbing her head.

"Woah. You okay?" I asked, standing up. She shook her head.

"I'm fine. Just a migraine. I actually should go home." She rushed, shoving her papers in her bag.

It was barely seconds between then and when she walked out the door, leaving me with another shocked expression.