let me explain (pt.2)

previously...

I know Stiles wasn't one for much pain. The boy could barely handle a flu shot. Let alone an Alpha werwolf snapping multiple places in his hand violently. But he let it. And he didn't get it healed.

"Stiles..." I shook my head.

Y/N POV

"Please." Stiles whimpered. "I- I need you, Y/N."

My heart was slowly giving in, the sound of his broken voice tearing down the walls. But, my brain wasn't so lenient.

"I think I- need some time. To think." I softly said. Stiles eyes widened.

"No, no. You can't say that. That means break up." He frantically shook his head, grabbing my hands.

"No, Stiles..." I tried to ease but he cut me off.

"I know how this works Y/n. You- you say you need time, that we need a break. And then that break turns into forever. And I'm not losing you." He stated.

"How are you so sure?" I whispered, tears in my eyes.

"Scott went through this. Allison told him they should take a break, to give her space. Now- now she's with Isaac. I'm not letting that be us." He breathed out, getting closer to me.

  I tried to back up, but my back collided with the wall of the elevator. I was stuck, my front pressed against Stiles' chest.

   "You've always trusted me. Why not now?" He quietly asked, setting a hand on the wall next to my head.

  "I... Stiles, I just saw you kissing someone- or, or someone kissing you. I kind of don't really know what to think right now..." I whispered back.

  Stiles kept eye contact with me, his eyes searching for something. He let out a sigh, looking down to his shoes with a nod.

"O-okay." He said shakily. "I'll give you space."

"Thank yo-"

"After this."

Stiles smashed his lips to mine, the noise of surprise I made came out muffled. He began to move his lips against mine, knowing. Knowing this was a weakness of mine. I couldn't resist his lips.

   Mine began to move against his, the feeling of his soft lips running over mine almost making me crumble under his touch.

  My hands gravitated to the back of his neck, gripping at the small hairs as I pulled his lips closer to mine. His hands stayed on my waist, his fingers pressing into my skin as he tried to move my hips against his.

"Stiles..." I tried to say, but he shut me up, moving his lips rougher.

He let out a moan, his voice reaching a rough tone. The sound alone made me want him more.

   With him kissing me like this, I couldn't think of why he shouldn't be doing it. My brain is fuzzy and- at the moment, I felt like giving it.

   Suddenly, a huge jolt of the elevator made us pull apart, and I heard voices as the door opened.

   "Are you two okay?" A firemen asked.

  I nodded and quickly walked away from Stiles, past the fireman, and tried to leave.

  Key word is tried.

"Y/N?" An unfamiliar voice called. I furrowed my eyebrows and turned around, seeing the girl Stiles was locking lips with.

  "Oh god, it is you. Um, I just wanted to say- I'm so so sorry for what happened. I had no idea Stiles was dating anyone until he told me. I- I kissed him, thinking he was single, and he quickly pushed me and off and told me, then some random guy came over and just- broke his hand."

   I would've have been mad. I should be livid. This was the girl who kissed Stiles and made me run away in tears as I thought of how to break up with him.

  "I- it's okay. I'm glad you told me." I smiled, nodding. The girl looked surprised.

  "Wh-what?"

I chuckled at her reaction, and nodded again. "All that matters is what you told me just- fixed... a lot of things."

   She gave me a soft smile and nodded, before leaving. As she walked off, I looked around for Stiles.

  My gaze landed on him talking to a deputy, probably making an excuse for why the emergency level was pulled.

  I slowly walked over, patiently waiting for him and the deputy to stop talking. But Stiles saw me. He instantly stopped talking and walked to be, disregarding the calls of the deputy.

  We looked into each others eyes, not doing anything in particular, just- admiring.

  "So, um, I guess I'll-" Stiles sighed, until he was cut off.

  By me.

  Kissing him.

   He hummed in surprise, before joining into the kiss. I almost let out another moan, feeling his lips again.

  They moved slowly against each other, memorizing every small detail in our lips. By now, Stiles had placed his hands on either side of head, allowing my hands to snake around his neck.

   "So you-" Stiles whispered in between a kiss. "Believe me?"

   I softly nodded, and continued kissing him.

  "Wh- wait." Stiles mumbled, breaking away. I looked up at him, waiting.

   "Not that I didn't totally enjoy every second of that, but- I... I thought you wanted space?" He asked.

  I smiled and dropped my hands to his, softly grasping them in mine.

   "That girl that kissed you told me. She said you had nothing to do with it."

  Stiles' smile grew and he almost couldn't contain himself as he stood still.

   "So- are we us?" He asked, leaning in. I smiled and nodded, leaning in as well.

   "We're us."

_______________________
A/N:: so, not that the cruel way would've been bad, but I realIzed I didn't feel like crushing Stiles' heart : ) hope it's okay!

   love you guys <3