why do i have to suffer too?

this is for @twohearts_beat15

  Autumn's POV

"Come on, please! Just this one time!" Allison pleaded me. I rolled my eyes.

Allison was supposed to go on her own date with some Scott guy but last minute decided she couldn't do it on her own. She wanted me to double date with some Stiles.

"Why do I have to suffer too?" I groaned, looking at her.

"You won't! Maybe you'll even thank me someday?" She smiled before walking off, leaving me with no choice but to go.

I whined to myself as I got ready, also contemplating not getting ready at all.

I finished, putting on my shoes and walking down the stairs at the same time.

"Ready?" Allison said, holding the front door open. I sighed, bending back up.

"Let's get this over with."

We drove off to some restaurant, parking next to a blue jeep. It was a nice color, looked to be in pretty good condition. I liked it.

We hopped out, walking up to the front door. But when we reached do the door, some guy opened it for us.

"Scott." Allison smiled. I looked at him, seeing he wasn't half bad.

He was actually attractive. He looked generally sweet and his hair was combed.

"Hey." He smiled, holding the door for both of us. We walked in, thanking him as he followed us.

Scott led us to a table they had already gotten, pulling out Allison seat. She smiled as she sat down.

Another guy came up to us, holding out my seat. I looked up at him and I assumed this was Stiles.

He definitely wasn't half bad.

His eyes were a striking brown, matching his styled up brown hair. He gave me the cutest smile, his cheeks a certain rosy color.

I realized I'd been staring and quickly sat down. He took his seat across from me, keeping his gaze on me.

"Stiles, this is Autumn." Allison introduced. He held out his hand across the table and I took it.

His hands were soft, yet ridged. Warm, but not sweaty.

We pulled our hands away after shaking them.

"So..." Scott trailed off. "Who's hungry?"

~~~

Dinner was actually fun. Stiles made me laugh a lot and he was super sweet the whole time.

They guys paid, me and Allison telling them thank you as we exited the restaurant.

Scott and Allison were having their own conversation, smiling the entire time. Leaving me and Stiles alone.

"Hope tonight was okay." He put in. I nodded.

"A lot better than what I though at least." I sighed, smiling.

He looked at me surprised.

"Really?"

"Yeah." I nodded. "I thought I was going to get stuck with some idiot, but this is much better."

He blushed as his fingers brushed mine, intertwining them with my own. I fully clasped his hand in mine, staring at them.

"Does that mean we could do this again? Without them?" He asked me. I looked back up at him.

"Definitely." I quickly nodded. He stopped walking, standing next to the blue jeep that I learned was his.

"So I'll see you soon?" He asked, looking hopeful.

"See you soon." I said, stepping a little closer. He took notice immediately, looking at our distance.

His eyes shot up to my eyes and then my lips and back again.

I slowly leaned in, carefully making sure he was okay with this.

He leaned in too, eventually putting his lips on mine.

It was a sweet kiss, his lips felt nice and velvety on mine.

It was quick, leaving me wanting more.

"See you really soon." He laughed, suddenly nervous. I blushed and nodded as I turned around to get in Allison's car.

I really would have to thank her.