sick

Y/N POV

Why.

Why me.

I groaned as I sat up, coughing into my elbow. My throat burned as each cough came up.

"I hate being sick!" I tried to yell, but my voice came out strangled and gross.

"Well, I'm sorry honey. On the bright side, you get to stay home?" My mom tried to lighten the mood. "Oh, and I do have to go to work so I asked Stiles if he would come over."

"Mom!" I screamed- or tried. "You invited him!? While I'm sick?! I look disgusting!"

"Sweetie, I highly doubt that boy would even leave you if you did." She smiled sweetly, before walking out and leaving.

I sighed when I heard her leave the driveway, and then my front door open. Great.

"Y/N?" I heard Stiles call.

"In here-" I began to croak out until I broke out in coughs.

"Oh god, Y/N." I heard l, as Stiles walked into my room. I huffed and tugged the covers over my face.

"Don't look at me." I whined.

"Y/N, come on. The last thing you need to worry about it how you look. You're sick." Stiles argued. I felt him sit next to me on the bed.

"I feel as gross as I look." I groaned, before coughing again.

  "Y/N..." He warned.

"Don't you dare!" I squealed, holding the comforter tighter.
I heard Stiles laugh, and then he grabbed it, easily ripping it from my grasp. I screamed and slapped my hands over my face.

  "Y/N, seriously." Stiles chuckled.

When I said nothing, I felt Stiles hands slide over mine, intertwining them.

   "Please?" He softly asked, leaning in. I sighed and slowly dragged my hands down my face, until they fell flat on the bed.

"There's that pretty face I love." He grinned, leaning in.

  "No!" I quickly said, holding his cheeks before his lips left mine. "I don't wanna get you sick!"

  "Okay okay." He laughed, backing up with his hands in a surrender position.

   "At least let me take care you." He smiled. Before I could say anything, he stood up and walked to the dresser where I saw a bottle of pills and a glass of water. He grabbed them and walked back, his hands stretched out.

   "Thank you." I whispered, grabbing the water and two pills Stiles has shaken out.

  "Anything." He smiled, setting the bottle on my bedside table. I gulped down the pills, letting out s breath when I finished.

  "Now what?" I sighed, crossing my arms over my stomach.

  "Now- you need to rest." He smiled, pulling up the covers.

   "But I'm not tired." I argued. Stiles laughed.

  "After those pills, you should be right about now."

   And I did. It hit me like a freight train, how tired I was.

   "Just-" I breathed out, already beginning to fall asleep. "Just lay with me."

   Stiles kept the smile on his face, looking down at me with awe. I lazily stared into his eyes.

   "I love you." He whispered. I smiled and softly nodded.

  "I love you too, Stilinski."

He smiled and crawled over me, laying down next to me. He shuffled the comforter over himself and draped his arm over my torso.

   Stiles scooted closer to me, holding me gently. I loved the feeling, giving me a sense of home.

   "But I love you more." He whispered, as I fell asleep.

____________________
A/N:: I wrote this bc I'm sick and wearing my Stilinski lacrosse hoodie and I'm in love with it (and him)

   love you guys <3