bye stiles

Y/N POV

 I gave Stiles a small smile as he held his front door open for me, allowing me to walk inside his house. He shut the door behind us, following me as we made our way to his room.

  "So- what do you wanna do?" I asked, walking through his doorway of his bedroom. "Because I can probably just start the project tom-"

  I was cut off by Stiles ripping my bag from my shoulder. I gaped as he tossed it to the other side of his bed, before he placed his hands on my waist and put me on the bed. I gasped as my back hit the comforter, my eyes quickly watching as he leaned over me, dipping his head to my neck. I moaned as his mouth instantly latched to my skin, kissing and sucking right on the same spot he knew got me.

  "Stiles-" I tried to speak, trying to ask him what the hell he was doing. I mean- not that I really minded, but I was so confused.

 "You've been driving me absolutely crazy in this skirt, Y/N-" Stiles spoke quietly, and I felt his left hand grabbed my thigh. "All day, standing on your toes to reach your locker, and seeing it rise up just enough to hide everything."

  I moaned as his hand dragged up my thigh, pushing my skirt up closer to my hip. My eyes shut, feeling his kisses begin to trail upwards, meeting my jaw line. My hands placed themselves on Stiles' hips, keeping him close. Stiles continued to kiss, until finally, I felt his lips on my own. I moved my hands to the nape of his neck as I moved my lips with his. At first, it started off slow and gentle, simply lovingly entangling ourselves. Now, it was rushed and hungry, and I could feel Stiles' hand greedily grip my thigh as his other kept him hovering over me.

  I dropped my hands to the bottom of his shirt, tugging it upwards. Stiles hummed, before leaning up for only a moment, as he tore his shirt off, grabbing it by the collar as he drew it over his head, leaving his torso bare.

 My parted lips let out a short bated breath as I looked at his bare chest. It wasn't busting with muscle, but the paled toned chest of Stiles was more than that. I uncurled my arms from Stiles, dropping my hands to his chest, my palms gently covering the place on his chest were I could feel the intense, nervous heartbeat I always knew resided in Stiles.

  "Nervous?" I mumbled with a smile. As sexy as Stiles was right now, I knew under all of this thigh-gripping and dirty talk, a million nerve-racking thoughts were running through that big brain of his.

   Stiles let out a breathy chuckle, and I felt him shudder under my touch on his chest. His eyes met mine, as I watched his eyes explore every feature on my face. "Uh- no. No, I'm fine. You?"

  I smiled, raising one hand to the side of his head, slowly threading my fingers through his soft hair. "My boyfriend is shirtless, basically straddling me. I think I'm doing pretty good."

  Stiles grinned, before his eyes slowly shut, his lips lowering to mine. I moaned and shut my eyes, pulling him closer.

  I felt Stiles' hand pull up my shirt, pushing the hem of it over the top of my bra. As quickly as I could, I shuffled under his body as I completely pulled my shirt off, leaving me in my bra and skirt. Almost as soon as my shirt hit the comforter, Stiles' lips were back on mine.

  "Stiles! I'm home!"

  I froze and Stiles' eyes widened, meeting mine. Stiles jumped off of me at the sound of footsteps, scrambling for my stuff. I jumped as my shirt was thrown at me.

  "Where do I go!?" I whispered at Stiles frantically. I had to hide, now. We weren't exactly on "yeah-i-have-sex-with-your-son" terms with the Sheriff.

  Stiles' eyes went wide, and his arms were waving in the air spastically as he searched his room.

"The bed!" He whispered, jabbing his finger at the other side that couldn't be seen from the door. I looked and nodded quickly, crawling to the floor along with my book bag. I heard the bed creak as Stiles leaped on to it, arranging himself normally. I sighed, knowing we had gotten safely through it this time. I relaxed, letting my body completely lay on the floor.

  I furrowed my eyebrows as I laid on something soft, something other than carpet. I reached under me, pulling out a shirt. Stiles' shirt. My eyes widened, freezing as the footsteps neared the room.

   "Hey. .  Dad. Hey, how's- how's it goin'?" Stiles stuttered. I shut my eyes tightly, wincing at his inability to be casual.

  "Uh- good. It's good, I guess." Sheriff sighed. "You, uh- you have homework?"

"No, no. Finished it all. All the homework. Finished. Done. Complete."

   Yeah, Stiles. I think he get's it.

"Uh, huh. Well, good. That's-good. Well, I've got to head back to the station, but I just wanted to swing by. See how you were doing." Sheriff sighed.

  "Yeah, yeah. I'm just- Just got home. Chillin'. Alone." Stiles answered.

"With your shirt off?"

   Stiles didn't respond for a moment."Uh, yeah. Yeah, it's just. . . I was getting changed and you- you walked in, so-"

  "Oh, yeah." Sheriff spoke. "Yeah, okay. Well- I'll leave you to it, then."

"Bye dad." Stiles nodded, the bed slightly moving. I sighed quietly in relief.

  The footsteps began to walk away and I let out a deep breath, sitting up. Stiles head turned and he looked at me, almost containing a smile.

  "That was way too close, Stilinski." I pointed at him, crawling onto the bed, leaving the clothes where they were. Stiles smirked and pulled me next to his body, holding me close. So close, my own chest was pressed against his. Stiles' low chuckle made his chest rise and fall, his arms wrapping around me as he leaned on his elbow next to me.

  "Now that he's gone we can continue-" Stiles spoke lowly, leaning towards me. I grinned and shut my eyes as Stiles' did, our lips meeting in the middle.

  I giggled as Stiles placed his hand on my hip, inching up my skirt slowly once again.

  "Bye Y/N!" Sheriff's voice rang through the house and my blood ran cold, hearing him shut the door now. Stiles' hand froze, wincing. I looked to Stiles, covering my mouth with my hand.

  "Oh my god-" I groaned, covering my eyes embarrassingly. 

    "Well- at least he caught us before-"

  "Stiles!"

   a/n::

    lol this though. sorry, i've had like half of this in my drafts since like yesterday, but my pain medication for my wisdom teeth has been making me, uh- "toss my cookies". sorry. supernatural re-runs on TNT has been my life for a few days now. . . 

   love you all