you dont know me?

Y/N POV

I sat down at my usual empty lunch table, sitting by my usual lonely self.

I used to have friends, that is before they completely dropped me. Not for no reason; the supernatural tended to take up their time but that doesn't mean I wasn't slightly salty about it.

Now it's senior year, and I'm used to it. I still saw them everyday and, sure, it hurt for them to look a me like a stranger. Especially when I had feelings for one of them.

Yes, the one Stiles Stilinski had snatched my heart.

It doesn't matter. It's not like he knows me, yet alone has feelings for me.

I picked up my silver fork and started eating.

Stiles' POV

"Who's she?" I asked Scott, pointing to the girl who was siting by herself.

"Uh, I don't really know. She's in some of our classes though." He shrugged. I nodded, looking back at her.

She was really pretty.

"Why don't you talk to her?" Scott said, his attention still on his food.

"What? No..." I trailed off. "Hey, ask her to come over here."

Scott's head shot up to me.

"What? No! If you're so into her, why don't you do it." He argued. I sighed, pulling a piece of paper from my bag.

I crumbled it up after writing a hi on it and tossed it over to her.

It accidentally hit her head and fell straight onto her food.

"Nice." Scott said, shaking his head.

I watched her leave the table, rushing to get out of the lunch room.

"Hey!" I yelled, getting up to follow her. I heard Scott yell after me, leaving the table too.

I chased after her, only stopping when she was suddenly tripped.

The girls who tripped her started laughing, watching as she scramble up and out of the lunchroom.

I started after her again, following her all the way to an empty classroom.

She was startled when I burst through the door.

"What are you doing in here?" She asked, furiously wiping her tears.

"I came to see if you were ok." I softly said, walking closer. Scott ran through the door, quickly stopping next to me.

"Wow. That's a first." she whispered more to herself.

"Are you?" I asked, stepping closer.

"I'm just peachy." She sighed, now acting like nothing had happened.

"That's good." I nodded. "Oh yeah. I'm Stiles and this is-"

"I know who you two are." She said sadly. I tilted my head.

"Really? How?" I questioned, curious.

"We've crossed paths once or twice." She vaguely said.

We all stood there in silence, trying to figure out what to say next.

Scott looked especially confused, looking around the room.

"You can smell it, can't you? My scent?" She spoke up. I looked to her surprised.

"You know?"

"More than you." She said, still looking at Scott.

"It's familiar. I've- I've smelled this scent before." He nodded, looking at me. She nodded, smiling.