the doctors worst deed (part 2)

THIRD PERSON

Everyone fell silent at her words.

She didn't know any of them?

She didn't even remember the slightest memory.

All of their hearts broke, but Stiles felt like his was completely gone.

An immense darkness was nothing compared to this.

Scott held his shoulder as he backed away from Y/N.

  "What now?" Malia blurted out, oblivious to the tension in the room. As much as she didn't know about normal human emotions, she couldn't lie and say she didn't feel beaten down when Y/N didn't remember her.

  Everyone had the words ripped out of their vocal chords. No one knew what to say, and if they did- they didn't know if it was the right thing.

  Should they explain it to her?

  Would she even be willing to stay to listen to their insane story?

  "Can you... excuse us for just a second?" Kira shrugged before dragging everyone's stiff bodies into the kitchen.

  "Well?" She whispered.

"Well, what. She doesn't remember. How the hell are we going to get them back?" Lydia sighed, stating the slightly pessimistic side.

  She winced, remembering Stiles was in here.

  "Sorry."

He only shook his head on response, trying to say it was fine.

  Lydia was right, as almost always. How were they supposed to bring back almost 5 years of memories in one night?

  "So how do you think it happened?" Liam asked, curious.

  "It's has to be the Doctors. Unless we have another problem. If so, I'm done. Seriously, just done." Lydia groaned.

  "Well if it was, it had to happen tonight right? Before she left to go to get gas, she kissed you right?" Scott mentioned towards Stiles.

  Stiles sighed at the beautiful memory, nodding.

"So it happened at the gas station? Or, at least on the way to the gas station." Malia concluded. For once, she was finally adding positivity to the situation. Even she knew this was different for her.

"What? We just bring her there and see what happens?" Kira raised an eyebrow.

"It's our best shot, right?" Scott shrugged.

  "How do we know she'll even come with us?" Liam argued.

  They all glanced at Stiles who's eyes were glued to the floor. He looked up, noticing the silence and then their look.

"No. No. She- she doesn't even remember me." He shook his head quickly.

  "She may not remember the memories, but that doesn't mean she just doesn't trust you at all anymore. The feelings are still there, she just doesn't know." Scott encouraged.

  Stiles sighed. Scott was usually right too.

  "Fine. Alright, I'll do it." He breathed out, relieving everyone.

  "Great." Scott smiled, leading out of the kitchen first.

  They all followed, walking into the living room.

  An empty living room.

The front door was wide open and all the werewolves ear's perked at the sound of an engine starting.