even theo left me

this is for @Lydia_Stilinski

Ava's POV

I have two specific mottos in life.

Never give up.

And revenge is a dish best served cold.

And as barbaric as the last may seem, when you lived with supernatural, it came in handy.

Revenge wasn't always killing someone, or breaking twice as many of their bones.

Revenge could also be hanging out with someone that your ex hates, just to get back at the because they cheated on you with some out-of-the-woods transforming coyote.

I guess I could- explain?

Picture this- I'm dating Stiles Stilinski. Junior year. We were dating long before the whole void thing but mind that, he still did it.

While in Eichen house, he decides that it was okay for him to have sex with Malia in the basement.

Oh, and the excuses may be even worse.

"I wasn't myself!"

"She kissed me!"

"It was the nogistune!"

Yeah, because an ancient chaos-spirit wants to ruin your high school relationship.

As if I was going to believe that. After he gave me those excuses, we broke up, and no one ever spoke about it. Most likely because they didn't want me to break down.

But now it's senior year, and this means I'm a free girl, right? I can date who I please now. Anyone.

Even the guy who Stiles hates.

"Hey, Ava." I heard behind me. I snapped around from my frozen position at Scott's house and smiled when I saw Theo.

"Hey." I said as he walked up to me.

  He wrapped an arm around my shoulder, jerking me into his side as I laughed.

  "Mind keeping the PDA to a minimum?" I heard Stiles snarl.

  Theo just smirked but then suddenly, I felt his lips on mine.

  He moved them roughly, sloppily against mine. Nothing I would've ever experienced with Stiles.

  His kisses were sweet, but also full of passion. He put every once of love into every move, putting his hands in all the right places.

  "Really? Scott! You're just going to let them swallow tongues in your living room?" Stiles exclaimed.

  Theo finally took his lips off mine, giving me a smile. I gave him a quick one back.

  "They can if they want to. Why are you getting so worked up about it?" Scott asked, shrugging.

  I looked to Stiles and his face went red as he stammered and shrugged too.

  "I-I mean, I'm just saying.
Not everyone wants to see that." He grumbled, sitting down on the couch.

  "But you're allowed to make out with Malia?" Theo asked, stepping closer to him and away from me.

Stiles cinched his eyebrows, an almost confident smirk on his face as he stood up.

"Depends. Does that mean you're allowed to?" He snapped back.

Theo looked taken back, like he didn't know Stiles knew- knew whatever the hell they were talking about.