second-first kiss

this is for @Lydia_Winchester
*warning: idk how to spell Kira's dads name :/*

  STILES' POV

I wrote down the notes that were on the board for history, Mr. Yukimara.

  I finished off the last word, before I felt a tap on the back of my head, a pencil hitting me.

I turned around, scowling at Scott.

"Really?" I whispered. But he didn't laugh. He looked... Worried?

  "I can hear her heartbeat..." He slowly whispered.

"W-who? Who's heart?" I whispered back, interested.

  "Tori's."

My eyes widened, she was all the way across the school. Sure, he was True Alpha, but I don't think he could hear just her heartbeat that far away.

  "Is- is it like, high?" I shrugged.

"I actually think she's having a panic attack." He suddenly said, his eyes widening.

  I froze before immediately shooting my hand up in the air.

  "Excuse me."

Mr. Yukimara turned around, raising his eyebrows.

  "Yes, Stiles?"

"May I use the restroom?" I hurried, already leaning out of my seat to run out the door. I needed to go to her. I needed to help her.

"Yes." He nodded, and I shot up, hurrying out the door.

  When I shut the door, I started sprinting down the hallway, towards the stairs. I went up the stairs by three's, reaching the second floor.

  I ran again, down her hallway.

  241

  242

243-

   I stopped when I heard small sniffles from the girls bathroom.

  I quickly walked over to the entrance, but stopped.

  "Uh... Tori?" I asked before stepping in.

  "S-s.. Sti-"

That was enough for me.

  I quickly walked in, seeing her curled in the corner next to a sink. I ran over to her, crouching on my knees in front of her.

  "Tori- tori. Shh. Calm down. It's okay. You're fine." I tried to soothe her.

"N-no." She shook her head. "I- I can't do it. This- if I don't p..pass, I won't make it." She cried.

  "You'll pass. In fact, you'll ace it. I know you and I know how hard to studied." I quickly said.

  But her breaths were still quick and choppy, her hands shaking as they held her knees to her chest. Seeing her like this broke my heart. Why couldn't I help?

  "I-I can't breathe." She shook her head again.

Breath. Lydia, this better work.

  "Tori, I need you to hold your breath. It'll go away." I nodded.

  She tried to close her mouth but her breath kept breaking her lips open, coming out in short gasps.

  How in the hell am I supposed to get her to hold her-

  My eyes shot open, before I instantly leaned in and smashed my lips to her, making her involuntarily suck in a huge gulp of air. I kept my lips on hers, her doing the same.

  I removed my lips when she stopped shaking, letting her release the breath. She was taking deep, slow ones now.

  "How-?" She asked, looking up at me.

  "Uh-" I sighed, fully sitting next to her. "I asked Lydia to help me look up ways to help you with your panic attacks, like I get? And she found that if you hold your breath, it goes away. So, when I kissed you... you held your breath."

  She smiled and nodded, staring down at her jeans.

  "Thank you." She whispered, looking up at me.

  Her lips looked pinker now, the color back to her face. They looked- more kissable. I wanted to kiss them to kiss them now. Not just to stop a panic attack.

  "Can- can we do that again?" I whispered nervously, glancing between her eyes and her lips.

  Her eyes almost widened before she softly nodded, making me smile.

  I leaned in and gently put my lips to hers, moving them this time. She did the same, tilting her head.

  I put my hands on her cheeks, keeping her lips on mine. I couldn't get enough. I always wanted to feel this. This rush, the feeling of the wind being knocked out of me, but I could still breathe. The feeling of my mind going hazy, but I was thinking all these clear thoughts about her as we kissed.

  We broke apart, breathless again. I kept my eyes on hers, as they fluttered opened. A blush grew on her cheeks as her smile grew.

  "That was the best second-first kiss I've ever had." I smiled, chuckling.

  "Me too." She nodded, biting her lip.

  I sighed, biting the inside of my cheek.

  "So- are we like, dating now?"

Her mouth parted open, shrugging.

  "Only if you-you want to."

I quickly nodded, laughing.

  "I-definitely- want to."

She giggled, before nodding.

  "Good."
____________________
A/N:: sorry that was lame and short, but I hope you enjoyed it!

  <3 you guys a lot