missing you

THIRD PERSON

    It's been two months since Stiles Stilinski broke up with Y/N.He thought he was doing something to keep her safe, taking away a weakness of his for enemies to torture. It wasn't the best way spend his junior year, single. He had to admit it. It's been hell. Two months of having to walk out of his classes and not see her happily waiting for him. Two months of no sweet kisses. Two months of regretful stares. Two months of thinking about her for three hours before he could fall asleep.

  And things weren't any better for Y/N.

 Two months of not being able to rant to someone who would shut her up with a long kiss. Two months of walking through the halls, no arm laying across her shoulders. Two months of sobbing to Lydia Martin. Two months of longing stares to the most attractive boy she's ever seen in her teenage life, one that actually liked her. Past tense, apparently.

   That was the most dramatic thing to happen to the pack in the past few months. But now, something had popped up. Something, again, that was probably going to get most of them killed.

    A deadpool.

 All three parts of the list of supernatural had been revealed, all possessing numbers next to them. They were preventing people from dying, saving lives, getting rid of assassins. 

    Until one casual afternoon, Lydia passed out. Or- they thought she did when she collapsed to the ground with her eyes shut. On the way down, her hands swiped paper. Her hands began shaking, ripping pieces of paper apart into shapes, they saw. Once she stopped, she awoke with a gasp, no recollection of what she'd done.

  "Lydia? Are you all right?" Scott asked Lydia as he helped her stand up. She nodded, thanking him. Stiles was busy picking up the paper and the pieces she'd ripped, noticing they weren't shapes. They were letters.

    Stiles began arranging them, trying to find the word or name, and the first thing he thought of- the first word he put together.

     Y/N.

 "Lydia. . ." He cautiously asked. "Why did you rip out Y/N's name?"

   "I- I don't know." She shook her head, looking down to the letters with wide eyes. "But- I don't have a good feeling about it."

  Everyone was extremely confused. Y/N wasn't supernatural. It's not like she was stolen or worse, murdered by an assassin, right?

    Right?

 "Where's Y/N?" Stiles quickly asked, instantly worried. "Where is she?"

  "Stiles," Lydia winced. "She wasn't here at school today."

 "Shit. . ." He breathed out, running a hand through his hair. "O-okay. I'll check her house, Scott, you come with so we can get a scent, Lydia, you call us if she comes here, okay?"