its nothing (part 2)

Y/N POV

    I woke up groaning, still feeling the bite on my shoulder. I slowly sat up, trying not to move my arm.

"Honey, time to go to school." My mom spoke through my door.

"I know. I'm getting dressed."

I simply grabbed a pair of  jeans and a shirt, pulling them both on. I picked up my phone and walked out of my room.

I grabbed my bag and stepped out of the front door, preparing for the worst.
    ~~~~~~~~
I trudged into school, definitely in no mood to do any work today.

As usual.

"Y/N!" I heard a shout. My snapped to look down the hallway and Stiles was quickly walking towards me.

He stopped in front of me, before pulling me in for a hug.

"Thank god. You're okay." He sighed, squeezing me.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I said, backing away. He let go of me, his eyebrows furrowed.

"We found out something." He stated, leaning against the locker next to mine.

"Oh?" I responded, my voice going a slight octave higher.

"Someone's taking the bodies."

I quickly looked at him, suddenly interested. So someone was taking them.

"Who?" I rushed, shutting my locker.

"Oh- we don't know. But there was a call to the station last night. Nobody said anything so they just sent someone to check it out, here. At the school. They didn't find anything because the body was gone." He continued.

"How do you know there was something there in the first place?" I asked, getting more and more nervous.

"Scott smelled blood. And that... uh, mercury stuff." He nodded.

"It was a chimera."

Images flashed in my head, of Donovan attacking me. Him climbing after me on the scaffolding. The poles falling to pierce his chest.

"Oh." I breathed out.

"Hey are you okay? You don't look to good..." He trailed off, putting his hand to my forehead. I leaned away from his hand.

"I'm fine. It's nothing." I shrugged,  walking away.

"Y/N, it's obviously something!" He grunted, following after me.

"Nothing you need to worry about." I snapped.

He caught up, walking next to me.

"Yes! Yes I do, I'm your boyfriend. It's my job." He argued.

"Well then maybe it shouldn't be."

His face dropped and instantly, I regretted it. But we can't be together. It's better we break up than telling him.

"What?" He sighed, walking slower. I shut my eyes and took a deep breath as I stopped.

"I'm breaking up with you, Stiles." I said, trying to keep my voice level.

"Why? Wha- no. No, what ever it is, I can help you with..." He tried to bargain.

"No, Stiles. I-" my throat choked on the words. I had to say this. I couldn't be around them anymore.

"I don't love you anymore."

I could physically and mentally see his heart snap in two. His whole body drained, becoming slightly more hunched over. His eyes held tears and he could barely make words.

"What?" He whispered.

"I-I don't love you anymore. I don't... I don't want to see you anymore." My own words were killing me.

"What did I do?" He cried. "I- I can fix it! What do you want me to do?!" He rushed, trying to pull himself together.

"I want you to stay away from me, Stiles."

I ran off after that, finally allowing tears to fall. I cried and sobbed, ignoring the crazy looks of other students.

I ran all the way to the girls locker room, a place I knew would be empty during school hours.

I threw my bag to the wall, falling to my knees.

It had to be done.

I wrapped my own arms around myself, trying to stop the shaking. Tears fell non-stop, letting out all the emotion I held in during that conversation.

"Y/N?" I heard a voice echo.

"Go away." I said, not wanting who ever was behind me to see me like this.

"What happened?" They continued, stepping towards me.

I saw shoes step in front of me and my eyes drifted up, finding Theo standing in front of me.

A frown appeared on his face and he dropped to his knees too.

"Why are you crying?" He softly asked, brushing hair behind my ear.

"We broke up." I cried out.

He sighed, before fully sitting on the ground and pulling me towards him.

"Come here." He nodded. I slowly allowed him to bring me on to his lap, feeling his arms wrapped around me.

"Ssh, it's okay. It'll be okay." He whispered, petting my head with one hand.

"No." I shook my head. "It won't. He hates me. He'll learn to hate me. The pack will hate me. They'll hate me. I'm not supposed to be okay. I'm supposed to suffer."

"What are you talking about?" He asked, pushing my chin so I was looking at him.

"I killed Donovan."

His eyes almost widened in surprise, but he composed himself.

"You?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

I nodded. "He attacked me and- and then I ran to the library but he caught up to me so... so I tried to climb the scaffolding but he grabbed my leg so I pulled the poles down. I didn't want to kill him! They fell and- it went straight through him."

My voice had trailed off to whispers and Theo contently listened, occasionally nodding.

"You didn't kill him." He whispered, shaking his head.

"Yes I did-"

"No. You wanna know what I think? I think you fought to survive. He attacked you and even if you did drop the poles, you didn't make them kill him. Self-defense."

  I sighed. Was he right?

"Then why do I feel guilty?" I whispered. He gave me a slight smile.

"Because you're human. It means you didn't want to kill him."

I calmed down, feeling tired from all my uncontrollable sobbing.

"Go to sleep. I'll stay here." He nodded.

"But, you have cla-"

"I'd rather be here." He smiled.

I let out a soft chuckle, before leaning my head on Theo's chest.

If he understood, wouldn't they?
________________________
A/N:: I'm sorry but I realized this would be like 3000 words if I didn't make a third part soo that's what I'm doing

<3 you guys