welcome, Roscoe

this is for @dancingstiles

  Megan's POV

"So- what's next?" I asked Stiles, putting my pizza slice down.

We were currently celebrating Stiles' 16th birthday. Even if it was just us eating pizza on his bed like any other Friday, he said it's all he needed.

  Of course, I felt warm fuzzy feelings but they were soon dimmed.

"Stiles?" We heard from the doorway. We both snapped our heads over, seeing Sheriff in the doorway.

"Am I interrupting... something?" He raised his eyebrows at his son. Stiles quickly shook his head, his cheeks turning red.

"No. Nothing. Just sitting. Friends sitting. Eating pizza." He stuttered, lifting his pizza high. He dad slowly nodded, very well used to his twitchy son.

"Well- there's something in the driveway. For your... for your birthday. So, if you wanna go see it- here." He smiled, tossing something to Stiles.

I heard a clang of keys land in Stiles lap and smiled.

Car keys.

"No." He breathed out, slowly grabbing the keys. He dropped his plate on his bed, already running  out the door.

"Stiles!" I laughed, following after him. I ran downstairs and out the front door, seeing Stiles stuck in the driveway.

"Yes." He nodded. I looked ahead of him and my eyes met with a blue jeep, slightly shining.

"I like it." I nodded, moving my self next to Stiles. His mouth was dropped open in awe, a slight smile peeking through.

"Roscoe." He spoke up. I quirked an eyebrow, looking up at him.

"What?" I asked. His just smiled and looked down at me.

"I'm naming my car Roscoe." He shortly nodded, his decision final.

"You're naming your first car after my first goldfish?" I laughed. He grinned harder and nodded.

"Why?"

"It was my excuse to come see you. I didn't want you suspecting anything so I told you I wanted to see your goldfish." He shrugged, walking towards his car.

Well, welcome Roscoe.

"Hey! Get a picture!" He yelled, laughing. He ran to it, hopping on the hood.

The cleaning supplies that were in the front almost toppled over in the process, but they stayed. I shook my head as I pulled out my phone, holding it in front of me.

Stiles held out a thumbs up, goofily smiling. I laughed as I took multiple shots, just in case.

"How'd they turn out?" He asked, hopping off and running to me.

I showed him the pictures and smiled. "We're printing this."

He shook his head, smiling.

"Come on! Let's have the experience." He said, pulling me to the car. I laughed as I got in the passenger seat and he hopped in the drivers seat.

"This is great." He nodded, rubbing his hands over the steering wheel.

"Back seat experience." He said hurriedly, jumping between the seats.

  I followed after, falling on top of him. I laughed loudly and so did he, not trying to.

  When we calmed down, I just stayed, my head laying in his lap and my feet propped up on the window.

  He smiled down at me and brushed hair out of my face, tucking it behind my ear.

  "How's the experience?" I chuckled.

"There's actually something I want to do. I want it to be the first thing that happens in this car." He said, smiling to himself.

"Well? What is it?" I asked.

He quickly leaned down and smashed his lips to mine. His hands held my face in place, moving his lips against mine.

  I slowly sat up, keeping his lips on mine. I turned my body towards him, leaning on the door. He moved towards me, keeping me against the wall of the car.

Stiles look both of my hands and held them above my head, continuing to kiss me.

  "God, Megan." He sighed, whispering the words against my lips.

  "Let's not get ahead of ourselves."  I chuckled, pulling away. He let out a groan, pecking my lips.

"My car. My rules. I say we can..." He shrugged, putting his lips on mine.

"Nu-uh." I smirked, leaning back.

"Fine." He smiled. "At least be my girlfriend?"

My smile broke my lips, almost ripping my cheeks.

"Yes."
________________________
A/N:: omg I wanna make out with stiles in Roscoe

hope you like it

<3 you guys