too vanilla

this is for teenwolfexpert24 hope this is smuttastic enough

   **warning: SO MUCH SMUT**

   Charlie's POV

Stiles Stilinski.

Oh, the plethora of words I could use to describe that boy.

  Sweet, kind, caring, unbelievably attractive, thoughtful, and-

  Vanilla.

I loved him to death, he was the best boyfriend I could ever have, it's just... he's a bit too perfect?

  He has told me countless times that he doesn't want to pressure me into anything, but I can tell the sexual tension constantly gets to him.

  He wants faster, rougher, just like I do- he's just afraid to give it to me.

  So who better than to rant to than the sex-expert, Lydia.

  "I don't know. I want more. Like, a lot more. But it never happens." I shrugged.

  "He's just afraid. Under all that nerdish exterior, is probably three years worth of expertise porn." Lydia smirked, wiggling her eyes brows.

  "I don't think so." I shook my head. "He's just- too vanilla. You know?"

   Stiles' POV

"What are they saying?" I quickly rushed at Scott.

  I knew every time Charlie went to Lydia, it was to rant. And a rant- that was usually about me.

  "I don't think you really wanna know." Scott winced, turning around to me from the corner.

  I rolled my eyes. "Just tell me you big baby."

  "Stiles, I'm serious. You don't really-"

  "Scott." I chuckled. "Come on, it's not like she's breaking up with me."

  His silence scared the hell out of me.

  "Right?" I confirmed, leaning in.

He sighed and quickly tried to explain.

  "It's nothing big-"

"Oh my god." I breathed out, running my hands through my hair. "She's breaking up with me. What did I do? Should I apologize?"

  "Stiles!" Scott snapped me from my rambling. "I didn't exactly hear those words."

  "Then what exactly did you hear because there's quite a difference between 'I love him' and 'I'm breaking up with him'." I sarcastically grumbled.

  "All she said was that you're too vanilla." Scott huffed.

  "Vanilla? Scott, what the hell. Are you sure you heard right?" I said, cinching my eyebrows.

  "Yes." He sighed.

"Wh-what the hell does vanilla mean? Too sweet?" I raised an eyebrow, throwing my arms spastically.

  "Stiles-" Scott almost laughed. "It means like, the sex."

  My eyes widened as my mouth slightly dropped.

  "What.. Uh, what about it?" I stumbled.

  "It means like, too soft. Too slow." He shrugged. I was trying to process this, but nothing was happening.

  "So, she wants like... Rough sex?" I asked. Scott groaned and rolled his eyes.

  "Yeah. God, how did you even get laid by her in the first place."