crossfire

this is for @MarisTeodoro

Maris' POV

Me and Stiles walked down the hallway, heading towards his jeep to finally go home.

"Hey, Stilinski."

We both turned around at Stiles name, seeing Theo walking towards us.

"What." Stiles annoyingly groaned, standing still.

"Well, actually-" Theo said as he reached us. "I needed to talk to Maris."

Stiles raised his eyebrows, his suspicions reigning true.

"For what?" I asked, just as annoyed as Stiles was.

"Just wanted to see if you'd like to hang out sometime." Theo smirked, completely neglecting Stiles.

"She's says no." Stiles huffed, pushing me behind him.

"Oh come on, Stiles. I think you know by now that I get what I want." Theo smirked at him now, trying to get to me still.

"I think you know by now that Maris isn't available." Stiles snapped back.

Theo raised his arms mockingly.

"Oh, big bad Stiles. What are you gonna do?" He snarled, glaring his blue eyes.

"This."

He slammed his fist across Theo'a jaw, knocking him clear to the floor. I gasped in surprise, throwing my hands over my mouth.

Theo spit out blood and stood back up, clenching his fist.

I saw what was going to happen and quickly stepped in front of Stiles, just in time.

Just in time for Theo to punch me instead.

I groaned in pain as his fist hit my cheek, sending me flying into the locker.

I slid to the ground, glancing up at them as they stared at me with shocked eyes. Stiles looked away from me, his eyes full of anger, directed straight towards Theo.

"What the hell did you just do."

Theo's eyes stayed wide as he shook his head, before walking the other way down the hallway.

Stiles face contorted even more and he began following after him.

"Stiles." I breathed out, still clutching my head.

His head snapped back to me, his face still not relaxing.

"Don't. Just- it's not worth it." I huffed.

"Maris-" he argued, getting angry.

"Just help me up and help me stop bleeding." I sighed.

His eyebrows furrowed and I removed my hand off my head, showing him the blood on my palm.

His eyes widened as he rushed to me, grabbing my hand.

"Oh my god." He breathed out, as he help me stand up.

I groaned as all pounding rushed to my head, falling into Stiles' side.

"He sure packs a hit.." I chuckled.

"A hit that I could've taken." Stiles said, putting my face in his hands gently. "Why did you do that?"

"Now he really can't have me." I tried to laugh again, but groaned again.

"Maris..." Stiles insisted, keeping his eyes on mine.

"I'm fine. Besides, you already got your hit." I tried to smile.

He finally let a smile fall on his lips, chuckling.

"You liked that, huh?" He smiled.

"Yes. You look hot when you get all Alpha like that." I wiggled my eyebrows.

"Mhm." He hummed, leaning in. I smirked and placed my lips on his softly, due to the pain in my cheek.

But it didn't matter. I would've kissed him anyways.
_____________________
A/N:: hope you like it! i think stiles is hot when he punches people idk it's a thing oops

<3 you guys