in love with the enemy

**I did draw that picture bro it's STYDIA **

    THIRD PERSON

  Who knew the sociopath had a sister?

  She had appeared months before Theo had, and in a very un-suspicious way as well. Transferring as a new student and easily adjusting to Beacon Hills' classes, she was seen as a normal citizen. Just what she wanted.

   Her brother? Not so much.

Y/N knew her brother was always for theatrics, making big entrances and having cliff-hanger lines. She wasn't as audacious.

    And she also wasn't a sociopath.

  She may be related to him by blood, that was all they had. Y/N dearly missed her sister every day. And with each moment she remembered her, she was reminded of who enforced her death.

    Her own brother.

   She never wanted anything to do with him again. And being already 18, she bounced out of town and landed in Beacon Hills.

    And what a great thing this would turn out to be for her.

    She enrolled to finish off her last semester of senior year, trying to adjust to a life much different from her own. A new, fresh start.

    Until one special boy in her AP American History class decided to accidentally knock her over on the way in to the classroom.

   They both exchanged nervous and stuttering hello's, picking up each others stuff hastily.

  Even when they tried to stand up, their foreheads knocked into one another, making them groan before chuckling at the irony.

   "Sorry, I'm- I get kind of accident prone." Y/N smiled, rubbing her forehead gingerly. The boy scoffed humorously and waved it off.

   "It's- it's no problem really." He assured her, his cheeks warming up. Y/N gave him a sweet smile and thought it would be polite to ask the cute boys name.

   "What's your name?" She asked, staring into his honey eyes, which were already locked on to her eyes. He shook himself slightly out of his daze and embarrassingly had to think about what his name was.

   "Stiles. Uh, Stilinski." He nodded, scratching the back of his neck nervously. "And, you?"

"Y/N Raeken." She blushed, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. He smiled at the gesture, taking mental note of it.

"So, not to sound really cheesy or anything-" Stiles laughed. "But I don't see you around here often."

Y/N laughed and glanced around quickly, nodding. "Yeah, I'm kind of new. Kinda weird for the second semester of senior year, right?"

"Not the weirdest thing I've heard of." Stiles joked to himself. Y/N took it normally, not getting the second meaning.

The two found themselves sitting next to each other during class, sharing test answers, studying together. The pack had realized the fidgety boy wasn't around as much and none of them really knew why.

Then Scott smelled it on him.

He smelled the lust, the want, the need that Stiles Stilinski had for Y/N Raeken. The boys new found crush made Scott giddy. His friend had been single for quite a while and now that he's started hanging out with a girl, he couldn't be happier for the human.

    Until the evil brother showed up.

  Stiles, Scott, Kira and Liam were out in the rain at school, fighting a strange creature, one they hadn't seen before.

    They had a close call with Scott, but he quickly flashed his alpha eyes and scared it away like a small dog. They all took a deep breath and realized the boy around their age standing across from them.

   "Who are you?" Scott asked.

  "I guess I look a little different from the fourth grade." He chuckled.

   "Theo?" Scott exclaimed, extremely surprised. Theo nodded and stepped closer, out of the rain and under the concrete on-ing.

    "Theo. From fourth grade." Stiles raised an eyebrow, suspicious. He'd seen a lot and being slightly under hand, he felt he was justified in being a little cautious.

    "If you don't believe me, you can ask my sister." Theo shrugged, smirking.

   "Who-"

  "Stilinski, you've been getting a bit closer than I anticipated but, Y/N is beautiful. It's understandable." Theo agreed. Stiles' eyes widened.

   "She's- she's your sister?" Stiles asked, dumbfounded.

   Theo nodded, the planning falling into place inside his head.

_________________________
A/N:: okay this is gonna be a small little (maybe three-four part) series. if you guys want more???

   love you guys