t-tuesday?

this is for @dancingstiles

  Megan's POV

Well, today was the two year anniversary.

And Stiles had yet again blown me off.

He hasn't told me why, or even where he went. But, apparently, he was going to see me tomorrow morning.

I'm not even sure he remembered if it was our anniversary.

I sighed. I'd had enough. I was going to find out where's he's been going.

CALLING: SCOTT MCCALL

I put my phone up to my ear, and eventually he answered.

"Can't talk right now!" I heard him yell, obviously doing something while talking.

  "You better, McCall. Is Stiles with you?" I asked.

  "I really don't know-"

  "Scott, if you think by now, that Stiles hasn't taught me to trace a phone call..."

"Alright!" He yelled. "But you really shouldn't come, Megan-"

"I'm on my way."

I hung up and walked out the door.
                                ~

   I had traced the call to Scott's house, surprisingly.

  I hopped out and walked up to the front door, knocking. The door opened, revealing an out-of-breath Scott.

  "Where's Stiles, I have to talk to him." I sighed, trying to look behind him.

"It's really not a good time-"

"Not for me either. Stiles!" I yelled, walking in. I looked around before heading up the stairs.

"Megan?!" I heard a shout, Stiles soon appearing at the top of the stairs.

"So glad you're hanging out with Scott on this uneventful day." I snapped, walking up next to him.

"You can't be here right now!" He yelled, grabbing my shoulders. I heard Scott run up behind me.

"And what exactly makes Scott's house so dangerous?"

I heard a door smash in pieces and I looked down the hallway. A guy with yellow eyes and sharp teeth, growled at us and crouched down.

"Liam!" I heard Scott yell and run past me.

"Scott! What the hell?! Don't run towards it!" I yelled.

Nonetheless, he ran and tackled Liam. Stiles held me back and lead me further and further away.

"Liam! It's Scott! Come on, this isn't you!"

He pinned Liam down until his eyes changed back to normal and he stopped trying to fight back.

"Thanks." He gulped. Scott helped him stand up straight, patting his back.

My body started shaking without my consent, making Stiles turn me around in his arms.

"Megan, we can explain..." He said slowly.

"How are you going to explain- what the hell that was?!" I shrieked, on the brink of tears.

  "Well- you know all those stories about... werewolves?" He sighed.

  "No..." I shook my head, completely in denial.

  "Megan- I'm sorry. I wanted to tell you, but I didn't want you to get hurt!" Stiles explained quickly.

  "And this was better?! Do you even know why I'm really here?" I snapped. His eyes widened.

"Should I?"

"You know what? Never mind. Keep you and your little werewolf secrets to yourself. I'm done, we're done. And I'm leaving." I sighed, walking towards the stairs.

"Megan! No, what the- why?" He rushed, following me.

"Do you know what today is, Stiles?" I snapped, turning around on the stairs.

"T-Tuesday?" He eased.

  "Our anniversary, asshole."

His eyes shot open and a frown fell on his face.

"Shit..." He breathed out.

  "No- it doesn't matter know. You obviously have way more important things than us..." I shook my head, turning back around.

  "Megan! I've kind of been busy keeping things like this away from you." He continued, stepping behind me.

  "How does that help? You couldn't-" I sighed, letting out an annoyed noise.

  "Megan." Stiles grunted, twisting me body around.

  "I would celebrate every goddamn day that I get to spend with you- If something like this wasn't happening. I would spend the rest of my life with you if none of this was true. But it is. And because of it- the only thing I'm worried about is keeping you safe. Keeping you from getting hurt."

  I had slight tears in my eyes. He was right. This was obviously much bigger than some day. We don't need to be worrying about the gift we're getting each other. We need to be worried about each other-period.

  "I-I'm sorry." I said, my voice coming out in a whisper. "If I'd known-"

"It's okay." He nodded, before walking up to me and wrapping his arms around me.

  "You've been so worried about me and- and I was being so petty and unaware..."

"Hey," he interrupted, leaning back to face me. "Don't say that. Now you know. I don't have to lie to you anymore and you don't have to be pissed at me for leaving anymore. Now we're here for each other." He smiled.

I sniffled and nodded, agreeing.

  "I love you, okay? No werewolf problem is gonna change that." He chuckled, leaning in.

  "I love you too." I whispered, putting my lips on his.