you cant just do this!

this is for XxlivilouxX

  Alivia's POV

"Stiles, I think you really should be here-"

"Alivia! I can't just drop Malia! Scott's there, he'll help." And he hung up.

I groaned, shoving my phone in my back pocket.

This is how it usually is. Stiles doesn't have time for me ever since he started dating Malia.

"What'd he say?" Scott asked, walking up to me. I shook my head.

Scott made an 'ugh' noise and turned back around. I followed, looking back at the new werewolf.

"So- Theo? From fourth grade?" I asked Scott. He nodded.

"Apparently." He sighed.

Theo walked up to us, still sort of dripping from the rain.

"I don't remember you." He stated, pointing at me.

"Alivia. I'm sort of new." I added, nervously fiddling with my bracelet.

"Ah. Well, pleasure to meet you." He winked. I could feel the get rush to my cheeks.

I gave him a quick smile, brushing a hair behind my ear.

"Well, he has to know." Scott blurted. "So we'll go to him."

We all nodded and took Theo, going to Stiles.
~~~~

"Theo?" Stiles restated, crossing his arms. We nodded, all standing in a circle in the living room.

"Yeah. He says he knew us in fourth grade. Well, obviously not me." I stuttered, feeling Theo's eyes on me.

"I wish I did." He said. I blushed, yet again.

"Okay okay." Stiles interrupted. I spun my head to look at him.

"What'd you come back for?" He added. Theo looked around, his eyes stopping on Scott.

"A pack."

"A pack?" Stiles confirmed. Malia rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"I don't like it." She bluntly stated.

"Nobody asked." I snapped, a little salty. Maybe I didn't like her cause she was dating Stiles. Maybe.

Her eyes shined blue, her mouth letting out a slight growl. Theo stepped in front of me and slightly pushed me back.

"Hey." Stiles pointed out. He looked from Theo to me, glaring at Theo.

"Okay. Well, we'll talk later. Let's go?" Kira asked, dragging Scott towards the door.

Theo nodded and started towards the door.

"Yeah. We'll talk later." Stiles nodded, stepping closer to me.

I turned around and walked towards Theo.

"Alivia?" Stiles asked, surprised.

"I-" I started. "I'm gonna go with them. See ya later."

His face dropped, his shoulders slumped over.

I did my last look before letting Theo take my hand and lead me out. I shut the door behind us and took a deep breath.

He had Malia anyways. I could date Theo.

"You okay?" Theo asked as he started the car to drive me home.

I took a second thought before speaking. "Yeah. Just tired."
~~~

We all decided to meet up after school again to talk about the doctors. Honestly, they were the last thing I wanted to talk about. They scared me and they didn't seem to be stopping anytime soon.