a freshman?

PROMPT: stiles and y/n broke up, but lydia just isn't having it. the sexual tension is just to much. so, maybe making up a new freshmen boyfriend to stiles will rally something?

  Y/N POV

I shoved the door handle, walking through the front doors of school. This was exactly what I didn't need. Why must some people lives be so much harder than others?

  Supernatural plagued my life, me and my boyfriend of one year just broke up, and- now that I'm thinking it over, today's outfit wasn't one of my best.

  With a groan, I began twisting the lock on my locker door, putting the pin, before the click sounded. I opened it up, grabbing my Biology book lazily, not too thrilled in thought of my first class of the day.

  "Hey."

I barely even had to look to my side to recognize the strawberry blonde. She leaned against the neighbor locker, gleaming at me. Must be nice to wake up happy.

  "What's up?" I tried to start conversation, shutting my locker to lean on it myself. With a hum, Lydia's smirk grew.

  "Just thinking. If I asked you to do something without any context and a promise of good results, would you do it?" She spoke quickly. I just barely caught it, and wasn't too excited.

  "What is it?" I asked, only gaining a roll of eyes from Lydia.

"What do you think no context means?" She scoffed. I sighed, reminding myself to scold my future self when this ended horribly.

  "I guess I trust you. Why?"

"Good. Now remember. If anyone asks, you have a boyfriend named Max Hugh, a new freshman at Beacon Hills. And you're very happy together."

  My eyes widened. "Excuse me?"

"See you at lunch. And remember, you agreed!" And with that, she was off, her bag notched in her elbow, bouncing off her hip as she proudly strutted down the hallway. I sighed. Great.

  Although, how many people could possibly ask about me having a boyfriend? Everyone I knew knew Stiles and I just broke up, they wouldn't fall for it.

+

 Taking my tray to Lydia's table, I let it sit on the table, sitting next to her. She ate from her bag of peanuts, glancing to the lunch room door every three second. Giving her a strange look, I picked up the fork for my chicken.

  "Waiting for someone?" I sarcastically asked. Again, rolling her eyes, she didn't answer. She just- kept on her look out.

  I shrugged and looked to my tray, focusing on eating. And, also on the assignments I had to plan out. I could probably get my history paper down by third period, since the minimum was three hundred words, but the Bio homework would probably take a bit longer than-

  "So, you're going out with a freshman?"