'm'

this is for @Cake_Mashton969594

   Mirah's POV

I groaned as I stared at the clock.

An hour of class left.

Of course.

I sighed and went to stare at my notebook when I noticed Stiles working intently on his.

  I peered over and saw multiple M's splattered around his notes. Small little hearts and some with the letter S next to them. My heart fluttered but then relaxed when I remembered Malia also started with an M.

  I huffed this time and stared at my notes, trying to go over them like the teacher told us too. But I couldn't get my mind off of how much he liked her.

What, she's been here for maybe two weeks with her and her big bad claws and suddenly, she's men's most wanted?

  I felt my eyes burn but I refused to cry in class, so I quickly wiped them, focusing on keeping the tears in. I refused to cry. I refused to cry about as something as silly as jealousy.

Before I knew it, the bell rang, snapping me from my stare. Did I just daze through an hour?

  I shook my head, and began packing up my stuff. Once I finished, I simply stood up and walked out of the classroom.

  "Hey, Mirah. Wait." I heard behind me in the hallway.

I turned around to see Stiles walk out from our class after me, a concerned look on his face.

  "I saw you in class. Are you okay?" He asked, stopping in front of me. I froze.

  "I- I just dazed out and kept my eyes open too long." I shrugged.

He narrowed his eyes at me, not buying it for a second.

"You know you can tell me anything." He said, egging me on.

  "I know..." I sighed.

"Then why won't you tell me what's wrong?" He huffed.

  I got, almost annoyed with him, that he didn't know. It's not like he could though. So why was I so pissed?

  "Maybe because it's you." I snapped.

  His eyes slightly widened, taken back. "Me?"

I immediately wanted my words back.

  "N-never mind. Forget I said anything." I quickly mumbled, trying to walk away. I got a few steps before he grabbed my wrist, pulling me back towards him.

"No. Tell me. What did I do?" He asked, trying to get me to look him the eye. Suddenly, I felt his hands on either side of my face, and he turned my head to look directly at him. His grip loosened, but he kept his hands on my cheeks.

"What did I do?" He whispered.

"I just-" I sighed, shrugging. "Why her?"

  "Her- who her? Who?" He asked, confused.

  "Malia. Stiles, I saw you in class doodling her M. I know you like her." I whispered.

He titled his head, his lips slightly parted as he looked at me like I was insane.

  "Why in the hell do you think I like her?"

  Now, he's the crazy one.

"Well, you're always talking to her, and doodling an M? Malia? Make sense? And she's, I don't know, supernatural. Pretty."

He sighed and dropped his hands from my cheeks, leaving them bare to the AC of the school.

  Stiles looked directly at me as he spoke.

  "What if- I'm always talking to her so I can ask how to get you to like me. Maybe, I'm always asking her if you talk about me, or... if I should tell you that I like you. Maybe I'm drawing M's on my paper because it's your M. Maybe- I'm doodling those freakin' hearts around them like some 7 year old because I like you, a lot."

I stood still, letting his words sink in. He liked me? That was my M?

  "Stiles..."

"No, go ahead. Tell me how stupid I am. Don't worry, I won't cry." He huffed, fiddling with his thumbs.

"I like you."

His head snapped up to me as soon as I finished. His eyes wide, his mouth almost dropping at my statement.

  "What?" He breathed out.

"I-I like you." I smiled, almost chuckling. "I like you, Stiles."

  A smile slowly broke on his face, as he began to happily laugh to himself.

  Stiles put his hands back on my cheeks, looking up and down my face.

  He leaned it and I followed, unprepared for the rush I got when our lips met.

It was everything I thought about and more. His lips were soft, moving perfectly against mine. One of his hands moved to the back of my neck, pushing me closer to him.

  "Stiles.." I mumbled against his lips. He just kept kissing me, disregarding me.

  "Stiles." I laughed, pulling my face away. He frowned when I did, looking at me.

"I wanna keep kissing you." He whined.

  "Trust me. I want to kiss you too. But if we keep going, I won't stop. We have to get to class." I whispered.

  "Later?" He hopefully asked.

"Definitely later." I nodded. "Come on."

  I grabbed his hand and pulled him along to English, before feeling his hand squeeze mine.

  I smiled down at them and looked at him, to see him already smiling at me. Stiles caught up next to me, keeping our hands in between us.

  I looked back where I was walking, the smile never leaving my face.
_____________________
A/N:: hope you like it! i want stiles to doodle our names together...

  <3 you guys so much