not heartless

this is for exhohouse

Shailene's POV

     "Does she have to be here?" I heard Stiles groan.

   "Well, 'she' didn't really want to. But glad you have curtesy." I snapped, rolling my eyes.

   "Can you just get along? For once? Now, let's read this book and  then you can go back to each others throats." Scott sighed, picking up a copy.

   "I'd rather just rip out his throat." I shrugged.

   "Werewolf joke. Nice, haven't heard that one before." Stiles scoffed, sitting down on the couch.
                               ~

   "Just take her home, okay? I gotta stay here with Kira." Scott sighed, pleading Stiles to drive me home.

   "I'm seriously doubting your alpha-role. Uh, huh. Yup." Stiles nodded before walking out the door.

   "See you in the next life." I joked at Scott before hopping in the passenger seat of the jeep.

  "Tomorrow." Scott corrected before we drove away.

  We were about halfway down the road, until Stiles winced, taking one hand off the wheel to rub his shoulder.

  "Are you okay?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

  "As if you actually want to know." He snapped. I huffed and completely turned towards him in my seat.

  "I may dislike you, but it doesn't mean I'm heartless." I scoffed back.

  "I just slept wrong." He shrugged.

  "Bullshit."

"You know what-" he sighed before pulling over.

  "I don't care if you think that answer's bull. Just stay in your own business, alright?" He argued, raising his voice.

  "Not if you're gonna constantly moan about your problems." I retorted. He rolled his eyes and leaned back in his seat.

   "Just- tell me, okay? You may not be my bestest friend, but you are part of Scott's pack. I still have to have some sort of emotion towards you."

  "Well, I'm fine. So you can quit 'worrying' about me." He exclaimed, slightly moving his shoulder into a different position.

  "You did it again." I pointed out.

"Is it illegal to move my body?" He sarcastically spoke, narrowing his eyes at me.

  "Don't make me find out myself." I shrugged, leaning towards the console.

  "What the hell's that supposed to mean? Just- I'm fine." He sighed.

  I rolled my eyes before completely leaning over and gripping the bottom of this shirt. I pulled it over his head causing him to hiss in pain.

  "What is wrong with you-" he started to yell before he saw my face.

  My mouth was slightly dropped, staring at the wound on his shoulder. Millions of holes, much like a bite, were in his shoulder. A slight red color to it, meaning it was recent.

  "What happened?" I whispered.

"Chimera." He spoke before sighing.

   I reached out, my fingers brushing around the wound. He turned to look at my hand before looking back at me.

   "Are you okay?" He whispered, leaning towards me.

  "You were attacked and you're asking me if I'm okay?"

  "You just-" he took a breath before continuing. "You're being... nice."

  "Sorry?" I said, confused.

"Oh, no! It's just- it's different. A- good different, actually." He softly chuckled.

  I smiled before looking back at the wound. My face dropped again.

  "I'm sorry. I-I don't mean to be... mean. I just don't know how to deal with how I feel." I shrugged.

  "How-how do you feel?" He egged, leaning in more. My eyes dropped from his wound to his chest.

  It was definitely a contrast from his much-less masculine personality but he absolutely had muscle. His chest was built, but not too built. He had some slight chest hairs in the middle, making it all the more attractive.

  "I-I guess, I don't...hate you." I whispered back, leaning in with him. My eyes met his and he looked from them to my lips and back up again.

  "What does that mean?" He barely whispered back.

  "It means I... I-" I didn't get to finish before Stiles placed his lips on mine. It was a pleasant surprise, as I moved my lips against his.

  He brought a hand up to the side of my face, pushing me face closer to his.

  He continued leaning back, but brought me with him. My body followed, crawling over the console to straddle him.

Stiles leaned back in his seat, putting his hands on my hips. My hands raised to his hair, pulling and tugging at the small hairs on the nape of his neck.

  He pushed my hips, grinding me against himself. I got the hint and moved my hips against his, causing him to moan into my mouth.

  "Stiles.." I moaned back, kissing him harder. His lips pulled away before placing themselves on my neck. He kissed and suck until he found my sweet spot, causing me to let out a loud moan.

   "Oh my god..." I sighed, grinding harder. I tried to create friction, trying to relieve myself of the sexual want.

   "Are we doing this?" He whispered against my neck. I slightly shrugged.

  "If you want to-"

  "Hell yeah." He smiled against my neck before his moved his fingers to the bottom of my shirt.
________________________
A/N:: wow that got sexual fast. Hope you like it

  <3 you guys