i cant take it

this is for rayalur

Raya's POV

It's too dangerous. I can't let you go!

Then good thing you're not the boss of me!

The argument me and Stiles has before heading to a fight. This fight.

  The one I was currently fighting in.

  I kicked the chimera in the chest sending it flying back. It howled as it hit the ground and got back up.

  It charged at me, winding its arm backs but before I could move away, its claws dug in- slicing my torso. Deep.

  I let out a cry of pain, falling to my knees.

  "Raya!" I heard a throaty shout. Stiles started running over to me, completely dodging any other fighting.

  My breath was coming out in short rasps, trying to grasp at any oxygen.

"No. Nononononono. You can't die. I won't let you." He violently shook his head, picking me up.

  He rushed me over to the jeep, leaning me against the tire. Soon, the fight died down and the chimeras ran away.

  "Scott!" Stiles yelled, his voice getting caught in his throat.

I saw a blurry Scott rush over, quickly grabbing my hand.

  I let out a sigh as he took my pain, groaning as he continued. I soon saw the black veins run up the side of his face.

"No." I coughed, jerking my hand of out his.

"What- Raya? W-why. You have to heal, we can take away the pain..." Stiles begged, crying.

  "Not if it hurts Scott. It's too much." I cried, the sobs that were racking through my body made the pain worse.

  "I can't take it Stiles." I sobbed, shaking my head. "I can't take anymore. Just make it stop."

  My voice had trailed to a whisper but I was still crying. Stiles face broke down and tears fell harder.

  I cried louder in pain as my body pulsed, causing my entire body to sting.

  "Scott-Scott please. You have to. You have to do it." I cried, slowly shaking my head left and right.

  Scott sniffled and nodded, fully sitting next to me. He put his hand on top of my lungs, his fingertips pointing towards me.

  "Stiles." I whispered. He just shook his head, tears flying.

"Stiles, I love you. And I always will." I smiled through my tears.

  He nodded, smiling too.

"I love you too, Raya. And I always will. I won't stop, ever." He curtly nodded, taking my hand.

  I started gasping extremely and I looked at Scott. "Now."

  I felt his claws pierce my lungs, all the way through my muscles and tissue. I gasped at the pain, but felt immediate relief as my eyesight dimmed out.

  Stiles' POV

I was still numb, Raya's death still having its affect on me.

I wasn't dealing in the healthiest way- but I was dealing, right?

A knock sounded through my door.

  "Stiles we need to talk." Scott sighed, trying to open the door. Which was locked.

"No we don't." I snapped, running my hands through hair yet again. A nervous habit I'd gotten recently.

"It's about Raya!" He hurried.

"Then we really don't need to talk. Scott, can't you just-"

  My door slammed open, almost ripping off its hinges.

  "I think she's alive."
                               ~

   Me and Scott swerved into the hospital parking lot, not even bothering to park correctly.

  We ran into the building and Melissa immediately rushed up to us.

  "Stiles, are you sure-"

"If she's alive, I'm seeing her." I interrupted. She smiled at me and nodded, walking towards a door.

  Morgue

Is this some sick joke?

  We silently walked in and she walked over to one of the doors. She hesitantly pulled it open, putting her hands on the bed to pull it out.

  She dragged it out, and sure enough, there she was.

  Just like she was a week ago.

Tears began to build up the long I looked at her body, her lifeless body.

  "Stiles, look-" Scott helped me, grabbing her hand. He lifted it up and I squinted my eyes.

Claws?

  "What the hell..?" I whispered, grabbing her hand myself.

"That's not it." Melissa sighed, putting her gloved hands to Raya's mouth.

  She pulled her upper lip up, revealing a set of sharpened teeth.

  "So is she..." I trailed off.

"Like me? Let's hope so." He sighed.

  Raya's body jolted up, her limbs bending up, making her knees slam against the metal.

"Ow.. Shit." She groaned, grabbing her knees.

My mouth dropped open in awe, my body taking steps closer all by itself.

"How long have I been out?" She groaned, rubbing her eyes.

I couldn't speak, my voice was failing me.

"Raya, you've been dead for a week."

  "What?" She breathed out, sitting up and crossing her legs.

  "You're back." I smiled. "You're actually back."

  She quickly looked at me before she frowned.

  "Oh my god, Stiles. I put you through a week of-"

I quickly wrapped my arms around her, pulling her tightly into my body. She did the same, squeezing my torso.

  "I love you. And I'm never letting go of you again." I shook my head, burying my face in her neck.

"Good."
________________________
A/N:: hope you liked it
and p.s. to everyone= I will not be taking anymore requests! I'm sorry but it's only temporary. I'm working on something special ; )

  <3 you guys so much