window help

this is for @Stiles_Kanima

  Kayla's POV

   Im sorry.

That's all I heard now-a-days. I'm sorry your parents died. I'm sorry you have to go through this. I'm sorry it was so violent.

  Which, of course, I thanked them for their sympathy. But none of them knew.

  None of them knew how they died.

Not really.

Then again, when two adults show up, severed at the waist by a 4 foot sword- no one really knows how.

  Especially when they're werewolfs.

  I wasn't though, which isn't surprisingly the most confusing thing about my family.

I'm just human.

And this meant I had, complicated, emotions.

For the last month and a half, I've dug myself in this hole of endless 80's movies and tears.

Probably not the healthiest, but I'm getting through it.

   17 missed calls from- Stiles

My phone spoke, lighting up. I sighed and looked at the screen, before turning over in bed.

  I was tucked under my comforter when a knock sounded from my window.

  What the hell?

I looked up from my bed, towards my window, seeing Stiles crouching on my roof.

  I quickly jumped out of bed and rushed to the window, opening it.

"Stiles? What the hell are you doing? At my window?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"You weren't answering your phone or the door. I had to come make sure you were okay." He shrugged.

"Stiles- I'm fine." I breathed out.

"Then where have you been?" He asked, leaning in.

I sighed and walked away from the window, letting him in. He crawled in and shut the window before walking over to me.

  "In here." I mumbled, sitting on the edge of my bed.

  "How are you holding up?" He egged on, sitting next to me.

  "Fine." I said, keeping it simple.

   "Are you?" He asked, leaning closer.

  "I- I..." I tried to say before tears formed.

  "Kayla..." Stiles sighed, pulling me in for a hug.

  I let it all out. The tears I held in, the sobs I never released.

I felt exhausted from holding it all in. And now, a weight was lifted off my shoulders.

  "Shh. It's okay." Stiles nodded, rubbing my back.

  I sniffled and finally stopped crying after a couple minutes, leaning out of Stiles' hold.

"Are okay now?" He whispered, brushing hair out of my face.

  I nodded, giving him a soft smile.

"Thanks." I whispered, my voice coming out in a harsh rasp.

  "Anytime. I'm here, okay?" He smiled.

  I nodded, smiling even bigger.

He gave me one last look before getting up. He neared the window, opening it to leave.

"Stiles, wait!" I rushed, standing up. He turned around, his eyebrows raised.

I ran over to him and threw my arms around him, putting my lips on his.

  He moaned instantly, sighing into the kiss. His hands placed themselves on my back, gripping and pulling me closer to his body.

  I started walking backwards, heading towards the bed until the backs of my knees met the end.

  I leaned back, bringing Stiles with me. I kept my lips on his and he obviously had no intentions of letting go of me.

  I scooted up the bed, my head now near the pillows. Stiles was hovering over me.

  He grabbed one of my hands, intertwining them and putting the next to my head.

Stiles' other hand moved from my back to my waist, rubbing circles with his thumb to cause friction on my lower stomach.

  "Stiles." I moaned, pulling at his soft brown hair.

  I moved my hips up, brushing my pajama bottoms against the zipper of Stiles' jeans.

  He moaned and slowly pulled away. I opened my eyes and looks at him, his face full of surprise.

"Oh my god." He breathed, swallowing hard. "You- we..."

  "What? Do you not- oh my god. I'm so sorry. I just thought..." I hurried, trying to sit up.

I quickly shuffled off the bed, pacing the room.

  "I'm so sorry. I was way over the line and I should've really asked-"

"Kayla!" He yelled, snapping me out of my embarrassed stuttering.

I stood still, staring at him. He had already gotten off the bed, walking towards me.

  "I defiantly wanted that. All- a lot of it. Most definitely, would continue."

  "And-" he sighed, stopping an inch away from me. "That's not just because you are, unbelievably, and incredibly good looking..."

  I blushed and looked down at my feet before I glanced back up at him.

  "It's because I like you."

My mouth slightly dropped as I had an intake of breath.

"You do?"

He slightly chuckled before putting his hand on the side of my face. "Absolutely."

I smiled and leaned my head into his palm.

"I like you too." I whispered, nodding. His smile grew as he leaned in.

  "Now that that's out of the way..." He smiled, before putting his lips on mine again.

  I laughed slightly before moving my lips with his.
________________________
A/N:: aw stiles you cutie
and uh, those hands tho. i mean, they're amazing idek why

  <3 you guys