but she is!

Stiles' POV

It was another day of practice for the lacrosse team and this time, Theo was on the team. He could cozy up to Scott all he wants, doesn't mean I'll trust him any more.

Theo takes a shot at goal and makes it, looking to the stands.

Y/n, Malia, and Kira were sitting down, oblivious to Theo staring.

Y/n looked up at me and noticed Theo. I looked at Theo and he winked. He winked at her.

"Hey-" I started. "That's my girl."

He let out a short chuckle. "Yeah. Nice try, Stiles."

"But she is! Scott?" I exclaimed, looking to my friend for back up. He nodded, looking at Theo.

"Yup. Since freshmen year."

Theo let out another laugh before he looked away, still not believing me.

I threw my arms up in the air, turning back to Scott.

"He still doesn't believe me!"

Scott shrugged. "Why does he have to?"

My eyes widened. "Are you serious? I can't have him thinking he has a chance with her.."

Scott was about to respond until Coach interrupted him.

"Everybody up! McCall, Stilinski- take the long sticks."

Me and Scott picked them up, walking towards the goal only to stop several feet away.

"Theo!" Coach yelled, pointing towards the line. "You first."

It's like Coach knew I wanted to hit him.

Theo picked up the ball and twirled his lacrosse stick before taking off towards us.

I sprinted straight towards him, only for him to turn around me. I lifted my lacrosse stick and hit his, causing the ball to fly out.

"Nice, Stilinski! That's how you do it!" Coach shouted. Theo looked back at me, his eyes squinted.

He went back to the line, but cut to the front. None of the guys argued, they only stepped back to make room.

Me and Scott took our places again, and this time- I was going to hit him.

Theo started sprinting, running straight towards me, just as I was sprinting towards him.

I waited for us to collide, and when we did, I felt myself bounce off.

When I hit the ground, my head slammed on the ground. I let out a groan, putting my hands around my helmet to take it off.

"Hey, hey. Stiles? Can you hear me?" Scott said and I slowly nodded, not wanting to move my head any more.

"We should get him to the nurses." Theo said. Much to my dislike, Theo helped Scott guide me to the nurses.

"Is he ok?" I heard y/n say from behind us. I smiled.

"I'm fine." I said, stumbling onto the bed in the office. Scott ripped off my helmet, his eyes widening at the sight of me.

"What?" I asked, suddenly worried.

"Dude, there's blood."

I lifted my hand up to feel stickiness coming from my eyebrow. I let out a hiss as I touched it, quickly retracting my finger.

"Nothing you can't heal, right?" Theo directed at Scott. I rolled my eyes.

"Stop acting so nice just cause she's here!" I snapped. He raised an eyebrow, trying to play stupid.

"I don't know what you mean? I'm just as worried as she is..."

"Bullshit."

"Hey!" Y/n shouted. We both turned to her. "Would some like to kindly tell me what's going on?"

"Theo likes you." Scott blurted. I twisted my head to him, disregarding the pain. I gave him a 'really?' look before sighing.

"Is it that obvious?" Theo smiles at y/n. She looks confused and also slightly uncomfortable.

"Oh. Um, wow. Okay..." She trailed off. Theo gave her a fake smile before stepping closer. I tried to get up before groaning at all the pain that had rushed to my brain.

"It's just- You're so beautiful and maybe, you'd like to go out sometime?" Theo tried to sound nervous.

"She says no, but nice try." I spat. Theo rolled his eyes before looking back at her.

"She can answer for herself Stilinski."

I made Scott help me up, and then I walked towards him. Y/n's eyes widened as she walked past Theo and stopped me.

"Stiles. No." She said, trying to calm me down.

"Y/n." I whined. She didn't get it. Theo was trying to steal her from me and he was going to win if I didn't do something.

"What is a matter with you? You do know I'm dating you?" She stated, almost asking me.

"Yes, but he doesn't! He doesn't think I can be dating you." I exclaimed.

"He doesn't know you're dating me?" She restated. I nodded, looking at him past her head.

"Well why don't we just show him?" She shrugged.

"Wait wha-" I started but she cut me off with her lips. I moaned in surprise and instantly put my hands on her lower back.

I pulled her in, completely loosing myself in her arms. One of my hands dropped down to her butt, giving it a small squeeze just for Theo to see.

"Stiles." I heard Scott say. I put my finger up, telling them to give me a moment. I continued kissing y/n, putting my hands on her cheeks now.

"I think that's good Stiles." She giggled against my lips. My head did a small shake.

"Little more." I smirked, putting my lips back on hers.

"Okay!" Theo snapped, putting his hands up. I smiled in victory as I pulled away.

"You're dating her, I get it. No need to have sex in front of me." He retorted. I shrugged.

"Well if we need to-"

"Stiles!" Y/n shrieked.

"I'm just kidding. Now- help me sit down. I feel like I'm gonna pass out after all that."

She smiled as she helped me sit down.

"Did I take your breath away?" She joked. I looked up at her.

"Everyday y/n. Everyday."