its nothing

Y/N POV

"Hello, you've dialed 9-1-1, what is your emergency?"

"Hello?"

"Yeah, we'll send someone in the area. Could be a prank call."

I couldn't speak. My mouth wouldn't develop words and my hands were shaking.

I set the school phone down, ending the call.

I had to get out of here. The cops were going to be here any minute.

I ran towards the school double doors, not before grabbing a book to place in the doorway.

After setting it propped open, I jogged to my car, shutting the hood.

I hopped in and started the car, but I didn't press the gas. I sat, staring at my bloodied hands that gripped the steering wheel.

I did this.

It's all my fault.

I'm a murderer.

The sound of a cop car broke me out of my trance. I looked to the road and saw the blue and red flashing lights.

I put my car in reverse and backed it up into a shadow, to watch the police take the body.

The cop hopped out, walking towards the school doors with his flashlight.

Then he walked in.

Now, my whole body was shaking. All of my muscles were tense and I couldn't keep any part of my body still.

He walked out, speaking into his walkie talkie. Shaking his head, he got back in his car and drove off.

What the hell?

He didn't see the body with the pole pierced through the torso?

Was the body gone? Had someone seen what I did and took the body away?

My cheeks were wet now, and I hadn't realized until I looked down at the tear drops that had stained my pants.

Moving my arm to change gears, a pain rain through my shoulder and I hissed. I dragged my shirt off my shoulder to look where Donovan bit me. With his hand.

Sure enough, millions of small teeth marks were there, slightly letting out blood.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It's worth a try." Scott said, grabbing a copy of the Dread Doctors.

We all followed, the spread out to read. This was supposed to un-repress memories of our experience with the Doctors.

I sat next to my boyfriend Stiles on the other couch, flipping the title page.

I shifted in my position when I felt uncomfortable but then the wound in my shoulder radiated pain. I quietly hissed at the pain, before waving it off.

"What's wrong?" Stiles asked, looking at my discomfort.

"I'm fine." I nodded, looking down at the paper.

"Then why did you just wince?" He egged on, setting down his papers.

"Slept wrong." I excused. He continued looking at me, before he decided not to press it further. He picked the book back up and kept reading.

This killed me, not telling Stiles. But I knew I couldn't. I eventually would, but not when everyone's this scrambled over the Doctors.

I knew I was lying to myself. It didn't matter when I told him. Or any of them, for that matter.

He wouldn't stay with me.

The pack wouldn't keep me either. And it's not like it'd be hard to get rid of me, I was only human. Not a huge contribution to the strength.

Scott was a True Alpha, and that meant he didn't kill to get his power. He surely wouldn't associate with someone who's killed.

No matter what happens, I was going to lose the friends I'd spent so many years with.

I was going to lose Stiles.

"I'm actually not feeling so well..." I started, standing up. "I think I'm gonna head home."

"Okay. I'll drive." Stiles smiled, standing up.

"I'm fine. You stay here and- read." I nodded, walking towards the front door.

"Are you kidding me?" Stiles said, following me. "What- are you gonna walk home?"

"Yeah. I-I think I need a little walk." I breathed out, walking through the doorway.

"Y/N." He said again, turning me around. I pulled my arm back to my body, shaking my head.

"I'll see you tomorrow."

I walked down the driveway and onto the sidewalk, heading towards my house.

Murderer.

The word was whispered and echoed through my head, constantly repeating itself.

I shook my head. No. I'm not a murderer.

Then why are you so scared to tell them? The voice continued.

You murdered Donovan.

   No. I- I had to.

You had to murder an innocent boy who had his whole life ahead of him?

  He wasn't innocent. He was in a jail cell before the Doctors broke him out.

  Was what he did punishable by death?

Maybe.

  Will Stiles think so?

My heart wrenched, causing a lump to form in my throat. My subconscious was right.

I had murdered Donovan. We were trying to save- help these chimeras. And I had speared one in the chest with a pole.

I sniffled as I walked up the front stairs of my porch, walking straight through the door.

"Hey honey, how was your day?" My mom beamed, stepping away from her slight cleaning.

"Fine. I'm a little sore though so I'm gonna head to bed. Night." I sighed, walking towards the stairs.

"Okay. Hope you feel better." She smiled, returning to the duster.

I slowly made my way up the stairs, peeling off my layers of clothes. I threw them on the chair in my room before heading straight into the bathroom.

I stood in my bra and underwear, staring at the bite on my shoulder.

I turned around, leaned over, even used another mirror to look at it. It didn't matter how I looked at it.

I wiped away tears and hopped into my bed, not even bothering to put on any sort of pajamas.

My phone lit up in my pants pockets, so I got up and picked them up.

Pulling out my phone, I saw it was a text from Stiles.

Please tell me you got home. Safe.

I sighed, feeling even worse now. Stiles was too good for me. Especially now. Maybe I had to do the separating myself.

Distance myself from the others before they excommunicated me.

I set my phone on my bedside table and went back to my bed, falling into- one of the worst nights of my life.
________________________
A/N:: part two? Yes? No? I have it planned out if you guys want it.

<3 you guys