the couple that works together, insults together

this is for @_dylanstilinski

Imogen's POV

"Hey Lyd." I smiled, leaning against the locker next to her.

"Hey. What's up?" She smiled, shutting hers.

"Nothing much." I smiled, shrugging. Lydia quirked an eyebrow at me, smirking.

"What's got you all smiley?" She asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Nothing big." I shrugged. "Except maybe... me and Stiles finally-"

"Oh my god!" She squealed grabbing, my shoulders and shaking me. "Finally!"

"Calm down." I laughed, removing her hands. "You seem happier the I am..." I chuckled.

"It took you guys long enough." She rolled her eyes, still smiling. "As if the constant groping while you two made out wasn't already sex..."

"Hey!" I laughed. "What we do to each other is private."

"Not if we can see through his jeep windows..." She pursed her lips, smirking.

My mouth dropped open, and I snapped out of it, rolling my eyes.

"At least it's not coach's office."

She dropped her mouth open, shaking her head.

"The couple that works together, insults together." Lydia shrugged.

"You've called it upon yourself." I smirked, shrugging.

"Speaking of the devil..." She smiled, nodding her head down the hallway behind me.

I looked around to see Stiles happily walking towards me, a slight bounce in his step, a confident smile on his face.

"Hi." I smiled as he got closer.

"Hello, ladies." He smiled, standing next to me. "What are you talking about?"

I hesitated until Lydia answered for us.

"You."

His eyebrows raised and he looked at me and then back to Lydia.

"Me? What- what about me?" He said, suddenly getting nervous.

"More specifically- you and Imogen." Lydia continued, smiling at the situation.

I rolled my eyes at her, leaning into Stiles.

"What about us? Was- was it bad? Did I do something wrong?" He asked, widening his eyes at me.

"No!" I suddenly said, laughing. "No- it was um, great. That's, actually what we were talking about."

He made an 'oh' sound, nodding his head.

"So it was good? I- I did it right?" He asked, still looking at me.

"It was amazing. I especially liked it when you-"

"Still here!" Lydia squealed, shaking her hands in front of her face. "I do. Not. Want to hear about your sex adventures."

  "But I need to know." Stiles whined.

Lydia rolled her eyes and leaned off the locker. "Fine. Bye Imogen. Have fun." She winked.

  I chucked and rolled my eyes, waving goodbye.

  "Continue. Please." Stiles quickly said, looking back at me.

  "Continue what?" I asked.

  "What you were saying! You said 'I especially liked it when you-'. I need to know." He persisted.

  "Why?" I laughed.

  "So I can do it next time!" He exclaimed.

  "Next time?" I raised my eyebrows, smirking.

  "Well- I- I mean," He stuttered. "If- if it happens again... I- will it?"

I smiled and nodded, making him relax.

"Thank god, cause- I definitely want to do more of that." He smirked, backing me up into the locker.

"Oh really." I smiled, leaning slightly forward. He smiled and nodded.

"I'll never get tired of it." He whispered, his lips brushing over mine.

"Me either."

He pressed his lips to mine, moving them against my own. I hummed, moving mine.

This is what I loved. No matter what was going on, if he kissed me, I could forget anything. Where we were, what was going on...

  Like the only thing that mattered, was me and him.
____________________
A/N:: sorry. Hope you like it!

  <3 you guys sososo much