yeah, i did

this is for @leahna_starrrr

Leah's POV

3 years.

Three long years since anything supernatural and the last day of senior year.

Life has felt like a cakewalk, not having to worry if I'm going to die on my way to my mailbox.

We still kept contact with everyone constantly, Stiles always freaking out about loosing them. Which is actually what we were doing today. Something we did every Monday- meet up for a day and hang out.

Me and Stiles have been dating for around 5 and a half years, starting around junior year. I guess the supernatural world wasn't the greatest environment for a relationship, but if anyone was determined enough- it was Stiles.

"Babe, you ready?" Stiles asked me, walking up behind me. I kept facing the mirror and smiled at his reflection.

"Almost." I nodded. He smiled before wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my neck softly. I let out a slight giggle, moving away.

"You keep doing that and we'll never leave." I said, laughing. He shrugged.

"That's not so bad."

I rolled my eyes and he backed off, telling me he'd wait downstairs. I finished in the mirror after taking one last good look at my makeup. I stepped over to my shoes, slipping on my left and right. I walked out of our shared bed room and went down the stairs.

"Stiles! I'm ready!"I shouted, grabbing my purse as I walked through the living room. Where... Stiles wasn't.

"I'm coming! J- just go ahead outside. I'll be... I'll be down there." He shouted from somewhere in the house. I shrugged and started to head to the jeep.

Usual Stiles.

I opened the front door and closed it, before turning around to see the jeep.

There was a white banner wrapped around it with writing on it.

"Stiles!" I yelled, not even reading it. Someone had just tried to ruin his jeep. I heard stomping coming from inside the house.

"Yes?" He smiled as he exited the house. He looked from me to the jeep, the smile never leaving his face.

"Someone did this to your jeep!" I yelled, pointing at the jeep. Still, the smile stayed.

"Yeah, babe, I did. Did you read it?" He gestured to it, suddenly nervous. I quirked an eyebrow as I turned around and read the banner.

Leah, will you marry me?

My hands flew over my mouth and tears started forming. I turned around to look at Stiles, but he knelt down, pulling a box out of his back pocket. Tears fell and an 'oh my god' noise fell from my mouth. He smiled when he looked back up at me.

"Leah, you've been with me through everything. Thick and thin. Day and night. Were-wolfs and Doctors. Through every silly argument that brought us here, but didn't break us. So, for the five and a half years we've been dating-" He stopped, opening the box to reveal the most beautiful ring I've ever seen.

"Will you marry me?" He breathed out, his cheeks tinted a slight pink. I was awe struck so the most I could get out was a shaky nod. He let out a breath of relief and stood up, bringing me into his arms. I cried even more, releasing my hands from my face to wrap my arms around him. Stiles released an 'awe' noise as he patted my back.

He let me go and we backed away from each other. He looked up at me before taking the ring out of this box, taking my hand.

"This was my mom's." He mumbled, slipping it on my finger. A gasp escaped my mouth as I looked up at him.

"Stiles..." I said, but he shook his head.

"If anyone is going to wear it, it's going to be someone I love. Just like my dad loved her." He smiled, holding my hand. I sniffled, smiling at him.

"It's beautiful. She sounds beautiful." I nodded. He nodded too, looking down at my hand.

"She would've loved you." He said, intertwining our fingers. I smiled at him and gave his fingers a slight squeeze. He smiled at me, rubbing my knuckles.

"So..." He smirked. "Should you tell them?"

A huge smile broke on my face and I danced where I was. "I'll do it."

He smiled and nodded as he walked me to the passenger seat, to drive to meet the pack.

~~~~~~

"You're finally here!" Lydia smiled, walking up to us as we entered the restaurant. I smiled and nodded, pulling her in for a hug. She squeezed me before pulling away and grabbing my hand.

"Come on. We're over-" She dragged us before stopping mid-step. She looked at me, her eyes wide.

"Why do I feel a ring? On your wedding finger?" She egged on. I couldn't stop the smile that broke on my face. She squealed pulling me in for another hug.

"Oh my god! I'm so happy for you!" She yelled, stepping back. She sighed, continuing her original path.

We walked into the room, my hand now placed in Stiles'. Scott, Kira and Malia all looked to the doorway before standing up to great us.

"We have news." Stiles blurted. I looked up at him, smiling like a kid on Christmas.

"Are you pregnant? Stiles, I gave you c-"

"No! Scott," Stiles interrupted. "No. We, uh- I asked her."

Scott's face went from surprise to pure happiness.

"Yes! Ah, congrats!" He yelled, pulling Stiles into their hug. Stiles let go of my hand to pat Scott on the back. Kira and Malia walked up to me, smiling.

"That's so cute! I knew it would happen eventually." Kira shrugged. I laughed, pulling them both in to a hug. They hugged me back, giving me a squeeze.

"You guys get to have sex anywhere now! All over your house!" Scott yelled, obviously trying to embarrass Stiles.

I smirked. "We'll see how lucky he gets."

Stiles' mouth dropped open and Scott slapped his back, laughing.

This marriage thing definitely came with perks.