stiles AU (pt. 1)

Y/N POV

I looked to Scott with a nervous gaze, just as he did the same. We both knew what we had to do, but neither of us wanted to do it.

   "I know what you're thinking, Y/N. But-"

 "No, Scott." I huffed. "He's- he's not ready. I don't want anything to happen to him."

  "Y/N, we have to try something. He can help us, he just needs control!" Scott persisted. I let out an aggravated sigh, running my hands over my face.

  "Who even says he wants to use it?" I exclaimed.

"When he learns control he will. Before I learned, I wanted nothing to do with any of this werewolf shit. But now, I can defend people, people I love."

  I looked down to my fading jeans as I thought. Was Scott right? Should we teach him control? Could he do it?

   I gave in.

 "Okay." I nodded. "Alright. let's- let's call him over."

*

  A knock sounded at the door, echoing into the living room. Scott wearily glanced at me before walking to the door. Scott grabbed the handle and twisted it, pulling the door towards him to reveal the person at the door.

  "Hey." Scott nodded.

  "Hey." Stiles gave a small smile before stepping past the doorway and into the living room where I was anxiously seated on the couch.

  "So what's with the weird intervention looks?" Stiles blurted, sitting next to me on the couch. Scott walked back in, looking to Stiles.

  "We think you should learn control."

   "What?" Stiles stated, looking back and forth from me back to Scott.

"It'll be so much better. You'll be able to help, Stiles. Don't you want that?" Scott asked. Stiles sighed, messing with his own hands.

  "Not at the expense of possibly killing someone." Stiles shook his head. Both me and Scott sighed.

 "The control will help, Stiles. Imagine not having to worry about accidentally slipping out of control." I said, trying to persuade him. He needed this, this ease of mind.

  Stiles sat still for a moment, his eyes trained on the hardwoods. I waited for something, anything.

 "I'll do it. On- on one condition." Stiles spoke in a shakey voice. I looked to Scott who had the same look of accomplishment on his face.

  "Yeah. Anything." Scott hurriedly said.

  Stiles nodded before he spoke. 

"I want to be contained when you teach me."

___________________________________________

A/N:: omg cant wait write mooooorreee parts for this.

   love you guys