cheaters

**credit goes to @lmaolydia for the idea**

   Y/N POV

I flipped through the book again, checking for a third time. We needed all the information we could get. Anything and everything to help get rid of-

  "Y/N."

 I groaned and looked up from my book, seeing the person I'd just been conspiring about.

  "Theo." I groaned, relaxing back in the library chair. He smirked and sat down across from me, leaning his elbows on the table.

   "Where's your sidekick, Stilinski? I thought he'd never leave your side." He chuckled, raising an eyebrow. I shrugged.

  "Somewhere with Lydia. They've both been having these weird visions, at least that's what Stiles said. So he went to go talk to her about it." I nodded.

  "You're sure?" He asked, scoffing. I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

 "Why? Something I should know that you're planning to do to us?" I snapped. Theo lightly chuckled and nodded, raising his hands slightly in surrender.

   "Okay, okay. But, it's not me that's doing something to you right now." He shook his head.

 "Excuse me?" I scoffed. "What is that supposed to mean?"

    "Your boyfriend isn't as amazing as he seems." He elaborated. Still, I was confused.

  "Are you going to tell me or not?" I hissed, leaning towards the table.

    "I don't really think it's my place to say..."

   "Now is not the time for you to try and start being chivalrous. Tell. Me." I said slowly, putting my forearms on the table. Theo placed a serious look on his face now.

   "Stiles is... he isn't just going to discuss his 'visions' with Lydia." Theo sighed. I scoffed, almost smiling at the sound of the joke.

   "Alright. Yeah, okay." I chuckled, looking down to my book. Theo slammed his fists on the table, making my head snap up.

  "Fine. Don't believe me. But when you walk in on Stiles and Lydia doing something he's been dreaming about for years- don't come crying to me." He huffed, leaning back in his chair. My blood boiled that he would even bring it up. I stood up abruptly and walked around the table. Theo's eyes followed me and raised an eyebrow.

   Quicker than he could stop me, I slammed my fist straight to his nose, making him groan and hold his face in pain. I hissed and shook out my hand, feeling sore.

   "Get away from me before I really do something I'll regret letting these innocent people see."

   I sighed and shook my head. There was no way. Stiles was over Lydia. As if there was any remote chance he would cheat on me. Stiles? No. You'd have to give him-

   I froze, cursing at myself for having any thing close to doubt in my mind. You'd just have to give him his life long crush for him to cheat, my conscious laughed at me.  Was he cheating? Right now?

  No, no. Why in the hell should I listen to Theo?

 I mean, not that I trust him or anything, but it didn't hurt to make sure?