senior prom

*everyone i know at my school went to prom this year and i've had to scroll through so many pictures on insta so here i am, making my own lmao. this for you ladies who didn't go this year. or, went and didn't have the best time i guess*

     Y/N POV

 "That's the twentieth time you've looked in the mirror, Y/N! You look amazing." I heard Lydia whine from my doorway. Still not sure, I smoothed the skirt of the dress down more, nervous.

  "Do you think he'll like it? What if it's not good enough?" I sighed, looking to Lydia. Granted, looking to Lydia in her prom dress and her incredible hair, I just felt more insecure.

  "Y/N," Lydia frowned, walking over in her heels. She placed her hands on my shoulder and stood behind me in the mirror, smiling. "I'm going to say this with complete honesty."

  I nodded my head.

  "Stiles Stilinski would walk into that dance with you wearing a garbage bag." Lydia chuckled. "He would still think you're the most beautiful girl in the room. But, here you are wearing an amazing dress that fits you very nicely- I think Stiles might pass out."

  Me and her both chorused in giggles, before I took one deep breath, nodding.

"Okay." I said, turning away from the mirror. "I'm ready."

 "Finally." We heard two voices from my doorway. Me and Lydia turned to find two beautiful girl, Kira and Allison leaning in. "Come on! We don't want to miss prom!"

   "All right, all right." I surrendered. "Let's kill it."

 The girls cheered along as we all walked down the stairs.

 "You ready yet?!" We heard Scott whine. Lydia, at the front of the line of us down the stairs, smirked back to us.

   "Keep your pants on, boys! We've got some beauties here." She yelled back. We all quietly laughed , before reaching the end of the stairs. Since the boy's were in the living room, our heels clicked around the hardwood floors.

   We passed the doorway, Lydia, Kira, Allison, then me. Clapping ensued, following a whistle from Aiden as Lydia twirled over to him. I smiled at them, watching as Allison smiled at Scott, Kira walking over to her date.

  My eyes trailed away from the other couples, to see Stiles, his mouth hung open slightly, still staring. He didn't even look away awkwardly as my eyes caught his gaze.

   "So?" I asked, walking over to him. I held my arms in the air slightly, giving one twirl as I smiled to him. "Did I do well?"

  Stiles, speechless, managed a nod, a smile growing. 

 "I think you broke him!" Allison giggled from behind. I laughed and watched Stiles shake out of his staring spell.

  "You- you look gorgeous." Stiles nodded, taking my hands in his. I blushed and stepped closer.