even if i have to let her go

this is for @_oliviahope

  Olivia's POV

    FROM STILES: hey sorry something came up. I'll make it up to you (sent May 21)

    FROM STILES: hey scott needs me tnight. Let's reschedule the date (sent May 24)

    FROM STILES: in Mexico rn can't talk srry (sent June 3)

    FROM STILES: im at Lydia's rn I'll see you tmrrw (sent June 15)

Everyday, it was a new excuse. The only time I see him is the hallways at school. My own boyfriend just doesn't have time for me. I know he's not telling me something.

   Stiles' POV

"Come on! We gotta go! It's Theo! Stiles!" I heard Scott yell. I looked at him as he yanked his shoes on.

"Stiles! Let's go!"

Yet again, I was being dragged away to the supernatural. Yet again, I had to cancel on Olivia.

  "I-I can't, dude. I have to go tonight." I argued to him. Scott sighed and walked over to me.

"You could always tell he-"

"No." I snapped. I was not going to involve her in this. I wasn't going to let her be threatened. That's how Allison-

  "It's always better when they know." Scott said, standing his ground.

  "I'm not gonna let her get hurt. Even if that means letting her go."

  Scott eyes widened as I got up and slipped on my shoes.

"Let's go." I mumbled, walking out the door.
                                ~

  Finally, home.

I walked through my front door, my dad still not home. I kicked my shoes off and turned on the light.

  When I turned around, I yelled.

"Olivia?"

She was napping on the couch, probably fell asleep waiting for me. My yell woke her up, Olivia sitting up.

  "Wow, you're finally home." She sighed, running her hands through her hair.

  "Yeah, I was gonna text you but-"

"It doesn't matter. Where were you?" She interrupted me. My eyes went wide and I got nervous.

"I- I was with Scott. He's going through some things."

"Some things?" She scoffed. "These 'things' have been going on for three months, Stiles."

  "It's a lot." I nodded.

"I know you're keeping something from me. I don't know why you just won't tell me!" She yelled, getting aggravated.

  "Why do you have to know?" I asked. This only made her angrier.

  "I would like to know why my own boyfriend refused to spend time with me!" She yelled, standing up.

  "If you just trust me, I have a perfect reason why-"

"Then tell me." She shrugged, crossing her arms.

  I sighed.

"I-I can't."

She chuckled and shook her head.

"How am I supposed to trust you if you won't tell me anything..." She sighed.

"If you don't-" I frowned internally. I had to keep her safe.

  "Then maybe we shouldn't be together."

Her eyes shot up to look at me before she composed herself.

"Maybe." She nodded.

"So, we're done now?" I asked quietly, fiddling with my thumbs. I had to keep in the tears that were building up.

  "I think we've been done for awhile now."

I looked at her and she drifted her eyes away, before walking past me to the front door-

And leaving.

I broke down. I released my tears and let my breaths come out in short rasps.

  She left. We're really over. I broke up with her.

A knock sounded at the door and it opened itself, revealing Scott.

"Dude- what happened?" He hurried, rushing over to me.

  I took deep breaths, trying to slow my tears.

"Is this how it felt." I croaked, looking at Scott. "To lose someone?"

  Scott winced and let out a sigh.

   "Sorry."
________________________
A/N:: hope this was sad enough lol and hope you liked it

  <3 you guys