i hope you wont miss her

**warning: I'm not responsible for any tears. sorry.**

Y/N POV

"Why are you doing this? Why me?" I cried, struggling.

"Because." Nogistune Stiles snarled. "Since I am now wearing your boyfriend, I carry the same affection for you. But I still need to win. And I can't do that without an upper hand."

"They'll be here. They'll be looking for me." I stated. He just gave me a sickly smile.

"Oh, I'm counting on it."

Stiles' POV

"Are you sure she's here?" I asked again. Scott and Lydia nodded.

I sighed and we all hopped out of the jeep, walking up to the gates of an old building.

"Are we doing this?" Lydia sighed, crossing her arms. I quickly nodded.

"I'm here to save my girlfriend."

Scott agreed. "I'm here to save my friend. I intend to do that."

Issac just shrugged. "I just didn't feel like doing homework."

I rolled my eyes before stomping towards the door, where Meredith said Y/N was.

"Stiles!" Lydia yelled. I turned around.

"What?" I asked. She jogged up to me.

"How are you going to find her?" She breathed out.

"I just will."

She shook her head. "I'll go. You stay here with Scott. I think I'm getting a hand with these Banshee skills, don't ya think?"

I was reluctant but I knew she would find her.

"Fine. But you come right out here with her." I pointed. She nodded before entering the building herself.

"Now?" Issac asked. I turned around the see the Oni.

"Now we fight."

Y/N POV

The Nogistune finally left me, not telling me anything like I'd hoped.

"Y/N!" I heard a feminine shout. No. They weren't supposed to be here.

"Lydia?" I asked, my voice raspy. I saw her appear in front of me.

"Oh thank god." She sighed, rushing to me. She pulled me in a hug, rubbing my back.

I pushed her away, shaking my head. "You aren't supposed to be here."

"What? Why?" She hurried. I grabbed her shoulders.

"Who's here with you? Lydia!" I yelled. She was scared now.

"Well- Scott, Issac, Allison, and Stiles."

My heart dropped. The Oni we're going to murder them.

"Lydia, we have to get to them! How'd you get here?!" I yelled, rushing her back the way she came.

"This way!" She said, running with me down multiple hallways and turns. We finally reached a rusted door and pushed it open.

I saw the Nogistune, just sitting and watching as Scott, Issac and Allison fought the Oni.

I saw Allison shoot one, lowering her bow after the arrow stuck in the chest of an Oni.

It shook and spazzed, until it bursted, leaving a black mark on the ground.

As if it was slow motion, I watched an Oni raise its katana towards her.