i dont have one...

this is for @braceletsnash

  **warning: smuttish AND adorable**

      Karro's POV

I was sitting in my living room, waiting impatiently for Stiles to come over.

  Being the sister of an Alpha werewolf, I couldn't really get much alone time with Stiles, due to Scott's super hearing.

  Which is, by the way, super annoying.

  But today, Kira promised me she'd keep him occupied and that he wouldn't be home until 6.

  It's was 1 o'clock now.

I heard a quick knock on the door and I instantly sprang from my seat, jerking the door open with maybe too much eagerness. But the look on Stiles face said he was just as eager.

"How much time do we have?" He asked, putting his hands on my hips.

  "At least 5 hours." I smirked.

  "Then let's make the most of 'em." He whispered, smashing his lips to mine.

  I instantly moaned into the kiss, slamming the door shut as Stiles backed us up to the couch.

   He used his hands that were on my hips to pick me up and lay me down on the couch, breaking apart our lips. Crawling over me, Stiles moved his lips to my neck, leaving kissed up and down.

  Kisses turned into love bites, making me gasp at the pleasure that traveled down my spine. He moved his lips to a certain place in my neck, knowing exactly where to leave his marks.

  After leaving this one, his slightly blew on it, sending chills through me. I sighed at the pleasure, before burying my hands in his hair and pulling his face up to mine.

  I put my lips on his, a moan erupting in his throat. I smiled, knowing I had so much effect on him.

  His hands moved from my hips slightly to the hem of my shirt, tugging at it. I reached down and grabbed the end, pulling it over my head quickly. Stiles was quick to place his lips back on mine.

  My hands now tugged at his shirt, pulling it up slowly. He smirked against my mouth, before sitting up and pulling it off from the back of his neck.

  As he leaned back down, my hands ran down his tone chest. Who knew, that under his sized t-shirts he had a toned chest.

  My tongue swiped over his bottom lip, immediately gaining entrance. Our tongues massaged against each other, Stiles winning dominance.

  His hands had already begun to unbutton my shorts, tugging them down my legs and throwing them on the carpet.

  I placed my hands on his belt buckle, expertly undoing it and his pants.

  He moaned into my mouth as I tried to pull his jeans off my self, before he fully took them off himself.

  "God, you're so beautiful." He mumbled, his hands barely running over my bra. They ran down my body, before his fingers caught my panties, pulling at them.

  "Lets get these off." He whispered, before fully ripping them off.

  He threw them to our pile of clothes, while my hand ran down to his not-so-small bulge.

  Stiles moaned when my fingers brushed over his boxers, wrapping them around the waistband.

I pulled down his boxers and as soon as his dick sprung free, he helped me pull them off all the way. He groaned again when he was unrestrained by the fabric, now pressing against my bare heat. His head dipped to my collar bone, sucking and kissing down to my bra line. I moaned as he continued, loving the pleasure that was running up and down my body. A hand left from my hip, dragging its way to my bra strap and unclipping it skilfully.

"You really know you're way around me, Stilinski." I smirked. He lightly chuckled against my chest, fully pulling my bra off.

"Only for you." He breathed out, bringing up his face to mine. He pressed his lips to mine again, moaned as he grinded his hips against mine.

  "I want you so bad." Stiles mumbled against my lips. I moaned at his words, wanting him just as bad.

  "Put on the condom." I sighed, continuing to kiss him. As soon as I finished saying that, he stopped moving his lips against mine and groaned, but with an annoyed tone.

  "Fuc- I don't have one..." He whispered, sighing.

  "You didn't bring a condom..." I quietly giggled.

  "To be fair, I didn't think we had this much time." He chuckled back leaning back so he was staring directly into my eyes.

  I smiled and pecked his lips, dropping my head back to the couch.

  "Maybe next time." I smiled. He groaned, whining.

  "But now I'm horny." He slightly frowned.

  "Me too, babe." I slightly laughed. "But someone forgot a condom."

  "Technically-" He smiled, leaning back down. "Our hands don't need condoms."

  I smiled and rolled my eyes. "I guess not."

  "Great." He smiled, pecking my lips. "Now let's continue."
____________________
A/N:: oh stiles. I figured this would def be him. hope you liked it!

   <3 you guys