// Mark x TrendyCupcakeslover

trendycupcakeslover

{EDIT}

[incoming!!incoming!! 2020 Trendy is back here to tell you that this one isn't so good either but it gives me memories of how bad I was here so I don't have to cringe while I write now. You can skip this one too]

"Wake up." I can hear his voice as he lightly pushes my shoulder. "Waaaaaake uuuuuup."

I moan. "Five more minutes," I grab for his head and pull him down like a teddy bear. I kissed the top of his head and nuzzled him.

He climbs on top of me and pins my arms down. "Now we've got a big day today, so Get. Up," he says with a funny like voice.

"Can you kiss me now?" I look at him and pucker my lips. He bends down and kisses me deeply and passionately.

He gets off and lies back down. "Well...I guess we can say we were planning a date today," Mark smiles and embraces me in his arms.

His chest is bare. I lightly kiss it and embrace him back. "So what'll you be doing?" I asked.

"I just want a day with you," he smiles. His hands moves up and down my body.

"Stop that! It tickles!" I giggle and tickle him.

"Well that tickles me too, you goofball," he tickles me back as well.

"Mark?" I stroke his cheek. "I love you," I smile.

"I love you too Anne," he kisses the tip of my nose.

"I love you more," I tighten my grip on the hug.

"I loved you first," Mark kissed my forehead.

"Noooo," I resist.

"Yeeees," Mark says back  insisting he did.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"I'm absolutely right, I did love you first." He starts to get a little rough biting his bottom lip and holding me very close to him.

"You gonna kiss me again?" I ask.

"Sure, why not?" He smiles and gives me a gentle peck on the lips.

"That wasn't a kiss." He puts more passion into the next one.

I love you Mark.

I really do.

Sorry it's kinda short, my days going to be packed with stuff today, and I'm going with my brother to a Danish Festival so yeah.

(That didn't happen)

Comment, vote, and maybe a follow? Who knows.

Have a good day/night lovies, I'll see you in the Next one.

(Sorry about this, when you comment for an imagine make sure you list these things: hair color, eye color, and favorite food...i like to list food a lot so...yeah.)

Bye!!

TrendyCupcakes