// Jealous!Reader

Requested by theghost24

I sat on the couch and watched the man I so desperately loved, walk out the door. Break up? No. That's not it. "I'm going out for things," he said to me before leaving.

My heart was racing. I grew worried, a lot. Mark was going out so much lately and I couldn't help but think what he was doing. It's a simple word to be honest, one that wretches the heart of someone whom loves them.

Cheating.

Yes, Mark must be cheating. He comes home with a smile, one he's never put on before.

"Okay, when are you coming home?" I asked as I drank the piping hot coffee poured into a safe glass, green, cup.

"About threeish, Miranda will be coming home with me," he smiled.

Miranda who..?

"Oh..um, okay. I'll see you then," and without saying goodbye, he left.

For the day.

I sat on the couch in fret.

Marks P.O.V

Miranda was helping me with something I wanted for (Y/N). In fact, Miranda was (Y/N)'s best friend from High School. "Okay, you'll need a bouquet of flowers," she smiled up at me. "She loves-"

I had cut her off. "She loves orchids."

"Oh, she has told you!" She looked in front of us. "Lets just go get that ring first, okay?"

"Yeah," I said sighing. I didn't want to wait any longer for what I wanted.

"Isn't this a beautiful ring, I bet you she'll love it," Miranda gave the ring and clothed packet to me. "Now back to the flower shop!" She grabbed my coat and pulled me with her.

My phone started buzzing in my pocket. I grabbed it and looked at the caller ID. (Y/N).

Your P.O.V

I was biting my fingernails as I held the phone to my ear. I heard the voicemail we set up together. I was in the background making crazy noises. "Please leave a message," Mark started to laugh. "(Y/N) stop, I'll," he started laughing again. "I'll call back as soon as possible; stop it or I'll kiss you!" His voice grew distant.

"Maybe I want you to kiss me."

Mark, just pick up. Tell me the truth.

A few hours later Mark walked in, with Miranda.

My best friend.

I brought my knees to my chest. Miranda came and sat next to me as Mark left to the kitchen. I didn't want to look at her, nor Mark either. When he came in, he took a seat next to her, and she grabbed his hand that I have been so despretly longing for. "Mark has something really important to tell to you (Y/N). We hope," she looked over at him and they both smiled at each other. "I hope that you're okay with it."

"I don't think I will be," I said as tears streamed down already stained, and salted cheeks. "I-I don't think," I burried my head in my arms that wrapped my legs. I heard someone get up and bend in front of me and grab my head, lifting it up.

"Did you think we wanted to be together?" Mark said as he got down on bended knee. "You're the only one that I'll ever love."

"Well you might.."

"I'll never let go of my highschool sweetheart," his smile shown brightly towards me, the one he's been using every time he walks in.

"Stop crying (Y/N), you're making me tear up, oh my gosh," Miranda laughed and grabbed my hand. "Listen to what he has to say, I'm serious."

"Were you jealous that I was always gone with her?" Mark tightened his grip on my other hand.

"Just, a little," Mark tilted his head. "A lot."

"(Y/N), I know we've been together for a very long time, and I think that it's the right time, after eight long years, to tie the knot," he grabbed a velvet case from his back pocket and opened it in front of me. "(Y/N)?"

"I- I can't stop crying!" I smiled.

"You're making me cry," he laughed and I wiped a tear from his face. "Will you marry me?"

"Yes, I will marry you," I smiled and watched Mark get up and wrap me in the tightest hug.

"I will never leave you."

Sorry this is short!! Gomenasi! I was trying to hurry, for an unknown reason! But, please make any other requests! I will absolutely try making them better and longer!!

Trendy