// Anniversary

It's been over five years since (Y/N) and I had got together, in fact, we were highschool sweethearts, well actually, we were best friends in highschool. I thought it was time to tell her what I thought.

I want to tell her sweet nothings that coat the outside of her heart.

I want to cherish her within memories of family and photos.

I want to come home every night and see the love of my life smiling and giving me bear hugs because she missed me.

I want to help each other out when we are ill.

I want to see the skin underneath of her shirt, and claim it mine, I want to be the only one to see it all.

I want to see the sparkle in her eyes everyday.

I want to touch her hair and kiss her sweet, soft, lips while tangled up in sheets in our own home.

I want, to tie the knot with me and her.

☆☆☆

I had called her and told her to meet me at Starbucks (or favorite coffee shop), where her best friend (friends name) worked. They had helped me plan this out, they were a big part of (Y/N)'s life. "Just a (favorite coffee: regular with cream and sugar, mocha, latte, etc!) for the lady of your dreams Mark? Wow," (f/n) had exclaimed.

"It only matters on how I say it. And this is what she ordered on our first date okay, our first date here," Marks cheeks began to flush.

"Don't be getting emotional on the tables Mark, no salty tears for me to clean up today," (f/n) had joked. (She/he) had given the (piping hot/cold) beverage to me. "I know I'll have to clean hers off of the floor already."

"You'll probably be crying too," I laughed. "She'll be here in a few minutes."

Moments later, a girl with (h/l), (h/c) hair, and a light (f/c) dress, had walked in. There stood my beautiful (Y/N). "Hey Mark, what did you want to talk about?" She walked over with a pearly white smile.

"I just want to tell you something, take a seat," I motioned her to a chair with my hands.

"Okay?"

"So we've been together for five years," I took her hands in mine.

"I know."

"We used to be best friends."

"We still are Mark," she gave me one of her famous, beautiful, smiles.

"You know how you always talk about having kids, a family, a home?" I asked looking into her gleaming (e/c) eyes. "I want to make that all true."

"You do!?" She asked excitedly.

"I want to have us wrapped up in bed sheets. I want to see that smile, every single gosh darn day of my life. I want to see you hug me tightly when I get home from trips or other things. (Y/N), I want to see and feel everything that you give me, and only me."

"Mark.."

"Five years ago today, I asked you to be my girlfriend. And now," I helped her stand up as I got down on one knee. Reaching back into my pocket for the black velvet box with a shiny diamond ring hidden cozy inside. "Will  you marry me, (YOUR FULL NAME)?"

Tears streamed down her face and a smile krept onto it. She nodded her head uncontrollably and covered her mouth in awe. "Yes Mark, I will marry you!" I stood up and she gave me a big hug that melted my heart, causing me to hug her back.

"I promised myself I wouldn't cry at this situation, Mark you win," (f/n) smiled over at us wiping (his/her) cheeks off with a napkin spare to the counter, next to the register.

(Y/N) giggled at (f/n)'s statement. "I love you Mark, I love you so much."

"I love you too," the cheering of the people around us continued until we walked (<-- 666 words right there) out of Starbucks (OR FAV COFFEE SHOP) and started walking back to my house.

(Y/N) took a nice picture of her ring and put it on facebook and instagram saying we were now, officially, engaged to each other. "Did you ask my dads permission?" She asked sarcastically.

"I did, in fact before I even said the words 'marry your daughter', he had jumped up and said yes with a great big ol' hug."

(If you have a stepdad that you love as much as a dad, GO RIGHT AHEAD)

"My dad really loves you Mark, whenever I go over there without you he asks where you are," (Y/N) giggled. "My mom does too."

"She doesn't act like it," I chuckled.

"Well she does Mark, she gets you everything you big liar, it's like you're her child!" (Y/N) smiled up at me.

I snaked an arm around her waist and kissed her temple from the side. "I know."

☆☆☆
One Year Later

It began as her brother (pretend you have one if you don't) walked her mother down the aisle, then her Maid of Honor, (f/n), and my Best Man, Ryan. Then the other bridesmaids and groomsmen had been walked. Her neices (or cousins) had held baskets and thrown flower petals around the red carpet underneath of the them. And then, there she was. A beautiful veil covered her face, and the white wedding dress had flowed behind her. Her father walked beside her wiping his eyes down and they finally approached the stand. "Today is this lovely couples sixth anniversary, and also their wedding day. These two have known each other since highschool, and I was an internet licensed wedding person so here we go. Mark, repeat after me. I, Mark Fischbach."

"I, Mark Fischbach."

"Take (Y/N) (L/N), to spend each and every day.."

"To take care of her and love her till death do us part."

"(Y/N), please repeat after me. I, (Y/N) (L/N).."

"I, (Y/N) (L/N).."

"Take Mark Fischbach, to spend each and every day.."

"To take care of him and love him till death do us part."

"To take care of him and live him till death do us part."

"Rings please, now when you give the ring to each other, say, I give you this ring, to seal our love."

I started. "I give you this ring, (Y/N), to seal our love."

"I give you this ring," she smiled as tears slowly formed in her eyes. "Mark, to seal our love."

I wiped her newly formed tears away. "You may kiss the bride."

I kissed her lips softly as she wrapped her arms around my neck. "Mark."

"Hm?"

She whispered in my ear. "I really want to start a family."

"Two your newly weds, Mr. And Mrs. Mark Fischbach!"

Gahh, I'm sorry this one is horrid!

Requests? Comment them so I know!

TrendyCupcakes