// Cake

Don't do it, don't fall in love with him (Y/N). I looked at Mark, my brothers best friend. He wore a giant smile on his face and held flowers in front of me. His eyes pleaded for me, and my heart begged to give in. What if something goes wrong, and, and Mark and my brother aren't friends anymore?

I look the flowers and smelled them. "I have cake?" I giggled, pointing with my thumb, to the kitchen. "Chocolate cake. I'm, I'm not the best at baking, but, it's something," I smiled as he followed in behind me, closing the door.

Close your eyes, maybe think about your future apartment with two dogs. Two dogs and. . . Mark. "This cupboard right? Your mom said the cupboards aren't clean, but, not by the way I look at them."

"Yeah, that one," I said.

"So, mom and dad not home?" Mark asked.

"Nope, neither is my brother."

"Why's that?" Mark asked.

"(Brothers/Name) never got to visit another country, so I let him go. I want him to see the world too."

"That's nice of you," Mark said. "Oh, your brother also left these at my house."

"To: sis. Thank you for letting me go to Australia with mom and dad, that's nice of you; however, you need a babysitter. A babysitter that has a huge," crush on you and don't tell him I mentioned I know. I know how caring he is, so I don't mind. But, because you're my little sister, I can be him up if he ever hurts you. "I never knew my brother would be so thankful for letting him go, that's nice. From: bubby. Oh geez, not this again."

Shit. Shit, shit, shit. My brother knows about Mark liking me. Does he know that I may or may not being falling in love back?

"Fuck this cakes good," Mark took a bite. "Jesus, I didn't know you were so good on the kitchen, you should be my girlfriend for this," he chuckled.

That escalated quicker than I thought.

"So, what did he mean by 'babysitter'?"

"He basically told me, to just keep you company while you, a nineteen year old adult, takes care of your parents house."

"You, a nineteen year old adult as well, should well know by now I can take care of myself, yes?"

"Well no," he chuckled.

"Why not?"

"Because, I also wanted to spend a little ti-"

"Eating cake with me, thank you."

"Oh, um, yeah, eating cake with you."

Pt. 2 coming.
MY GOVERNMENT TEACHER LET US FLIP HER OFF (however, I'm a good student and used my pinkies because I'm nice) TODAY AND OH MY LORD.
Also, interactive coming as well.
And aye, add this bitch (just tell me who y'all are/ I'm known as the funniest snapchatter to some people).

And finally! Homecoming weekend starts, TOMORROW. AND WE GET MONDAY OFF AND YES.