Short // Seven Minutes In Heaven

"We play spin the bottle, and whoever gets the bottle pointed at them, picks a paper from the bucket," Ethan said, standing back. "I just want to enjoy the show, so."

"Loser," I laughed. "So, should we treat this like we live in the eighties or 2017?" I asked.

"Definitely eighties," Mark piped up.

"Okay then, no phones, just the clock to show the time," I threw my phone in a plastic bucket I had old junk in. "Come on, pass them up."

"Who's spinning the bottle first?" Kathryn asked.

"Ethan, since you're not playing, spin the bottle for us," I said.

"Okie, dokie. Close your eyes!" Ethan leaned forward and spun the bottle. "(Y/N), it's on you," Ethan said in a whisper.

"Lucky me, let's see who this one gets," my heart started to pound, what if I got Tyler, or Jack? They both have girlfriends! I pulled out a paper that had a dog sticker. "Um, dog sticker?" I held the paper up.

Marks eye's sparkled. "Th-That's me."

"Okay, two lovebirds for seven whole minutes, let's get the show on the road!" Ethan laughed, pushing both Mark and I into my cramped closet.

"I should have thought the closet thing out," I mentioned, very close to Marks face.

"I mean, I don't mind it," he whispered lowly.

"What do you mean?" I wrapped my arms around him. "I'm gonna hug you, okay? Like old times."

Mark and I used to be best friends, then we suddenly drifted apart after I started to fall too much in love with him. It was my fault, if you wanna put it that way. "I'll hug you too; I just missed you, like a lot," I could feel his lips touch my head before he out his chin down.

I smiled. "So how is Chica?"

"Oh she's still very playful; I think she misses you though, as well."

"Mark?"

"Hm?"

"Do you know why I walked away?"

He pulled away, and looked straight into my eyes. "I know a lot about you, I think I know the reason. You know, you could have told me, and we could have worked it out because of Amy, but," he sighed. "We don't have to do that anymore, Amy and I are just really good friends now."

"And how could you work it out with me?"

"Well, we could go out for dinner tomorrow, or you could spend the night at my place."

"Or spend the night at my place."

"Or just," he pecked my lips. "Kiss you a little."

"Or that," I smiled, looking down at the floor.

I could hear the clutz outside the door giggling, even though we talked about her for a few. "Amy's my best friend, so if we go out and you hurt me, you're getting sucked on," I mentioned. "But I doubt we will."

"I'll do it!" I could hear her again.

"One minute left lovebirds!" Ethan shouted.

"Do it again."

"Do what again?" Mark asked.

"Kiss me."

Yoyoyo, it's almost Christmas Break and I WILL BE MAKING SOMETHING FOR CHRISTMAS! ♡♡♡

Trendy