// PaintBall

"Mark, you're team two!" I stuck my tongue out and put the white outfit over my clothes. "Lets pick our team-o's."

He pushed me. "Shortest first."

"I'm the shortest, and I'm a lady!" I pushed him back. "Felixxxxx."

"Jack."

"Marziaaaa."

"Bob."

"Wadeee."

"Ryan."

"Mattttt." -mattshea

"Ethan."

"Calebbb." - oompaville

"(B/F/N)."

"YOU WERE HERE?"

"YES, YOU DIDN'T NOTICE?"

I glared at Mark, "Boi, I'm winning."

"No, I am."

My team and I raced to other stations and hid where the other team couldn't see us. I aimed at the very precious (B/F/N) and shot (him/her) straight in the back. One of my team members was shot as well, as known as Wade. "Haha!" Bob yelled out. I aimed and got him too. "Crap!"

I went to my next location and aimed at more of Mark's teammates. Ethan was next to go down, after shooting Matt square in the chest. "Oh boi," I mumbled. I shot Jack and Ryan, finishing his team off. "Haha, I win!"

I hear others help in pain, which must have been Felix, Marzia, and Caleb. "Yoohoo," Mark stood feet away from me and snickered. "You still got me, young lady."

"That shit hurts, please don't," I said, aiming at him and he aimed at me. Mark began to get closer as my cheeks became red. "I - I'm serious!"

He slowly dropped his paintball gun and pulled mine away as well. His hands reached towards my face and he softly rubbed his thumbs amongst my skin. He looked towards my eyes and then at my lips, then back to my eyes. "I was trying to be alone with you for once.."

"For...what?.." Mark's fingers moved away the hair that was in front of my eyes and leaned in towards me. I leaned down and grabbed my paintball gun and shot him. My face was still red from embarrassment. "I - I wi - in," I dropped the gun and ran off to the place we had met up for the game.

All the members walked up and took their helmets off. Mark was rubbing his side. "It's getting late, we gotta get going," everyone announced.

"Goodbye guys," Mark said wincing at his wound. "You can leave too (Y/N)."

"...I'm not leaving."

"I said."

"But I didn't!"

Mark and I silently walked up to the house and he took as seat in the house and took off the white uniform and put it outside. "It hurts," he mumbled.

"Let me see," I said, walking closer to him.

"You caused it."

"Stop being a baby and let me see," I whispered, lifting his shirt to see a giant bruise that looked like a bowling ball hit him. I poked it softly. "I'm so sorry Mark, I didn't mean to hurt you that bad."

"Well, that didn't hurt me. I mean, it literally did, but.." he averted his gaze.

I grabbed Mark's hands and set them on my face. "Come closer.."

He fixed his position and looked at me. And he did come closer. Too much, closer. He was crawled onto me and his face was only inches away from mine. His lips were placed on mine and he was smiling. "I was trying to say something to you."

"I love you."

I'M WRITING A BOOKO NAMED "MR. HAN, I LOVE YOU" AND I'M GOING TO WORK MY BUTT OFF TO MAKE IT GOOD.

This was kind of inspired by another imagine and it was requested to them. The imagine is probably in my activity and I think it was Cops and Robbers as the game so. I have a terrible memory, sorry.

Anyways, love you all! Requests can be made!

Trendy